• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Doing early morning email and forum checks. Right now emailing EmotionsUntold because we don't speak as much as I'd like. :lol:
Also grabbing my money for Japanese tonight so I can get a drink later.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Trying to cooldown my laptop as i've just burnt my hand >.< it soo freaking hot. Other than that I am playing VP2 and getting my butt kicked :dry:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
About to bugger off to college...Sigh, what's the point of going in for one bloody lesson first thing in the morning? -Rage-

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
At home, trying to resist the urge to watch Vampire knight online, supposed to be doing homework but theres something else i need to do.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Chilling out after a gig, that sucked. :lol:
Doing my forums checks before bed. Haven't had chance today and I was starting to get withdrawal. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Da3dra;163419 said:
I was just taking my dogs outside and I fell in the mud >_<
Sorry but that's just hilarious...:lol:

Angelo Credo;163429 said:
About to bugger off to college...Sigh, what's the point of going in for one bloody lesson first thing in the morning? -Rage-
So you can spend the rest of the day in the pub, obviously. At least, that's how I spent my valuable time when I was at college. Such productive times...

I'm posting and watching Steve play FFX

Janny

Dines with dementia
Angelo Credo;163429 said:
Heh, what a coincidence, I also had to go to a few lectures this morning but I threw my alarm out the window and slept in.
I forgot how amazing it feels to actually get enough sleep. Bah, who needs to learn French anyway?

I'm currently catching up on an episode of 'Dexter', bloody detective shows are really entertaining.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
sat in form on a laptop bored out of my tree and trying not to say something extremely sarcastic to the person next to me.

Top Bottom