• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished watching a movie and now im going to bed because im exhausted and got a busy day tomorrow.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
Listening to Keane atm, while fiddling around in Photoshop. More specifically, making as many Joker graphics as I can xDDD

lyke, evryone knows how great the Joker is by now don't they? *crazy obsessed face*

Koemi

half-breed
just beat angelo credo in DMD mission 8 - S rank, no item :D. can go to bed now with no nightmares ;)

Koemi

half-breed
looking at mirror, trying to figure how on earth can someone cut my hair (curly) to this short (i told her i want my hair couple inches longer than dante's... *pointing towards pic*), and what i can do about it :(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, I recently managed to pick up Avenged Sevenfold's City of Evil album, so I'm listening to that while playing Command and Conquer 3.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Just kinda hanging out, since I don't have to go to work today. I slept in until 12:15, and it was glorious. XD I am also thinking about hopping on WoW for a little while.

Koemi

half-breed
busy emailing people that are constantly on my "errand" list for whatever reasons AND paying bills :dry:

Top Bottom