• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i'm superbored and can't sleep again tonight just listening to music and on the net probably about to take some more tylenol pm.....i hate insomnia....join our club Insomniacs Group;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
eating chocolate and working in blissful peace and quiet as Steve and J are out :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Listening to Shadows Fall album, getting changed out of work clothes and getting ready to go for a beer.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Very drunk, had a huge laugh at the pub and now sending people random messages to their phones to annoy them. :lol:

Koemi

half-breed
just beat Bael and Echidna in DMD with S rank, but screwed up in bloody palace (got only to Berial). what the... :dry:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Posting on the forum while in my dressing gown ^_^, listening to music on YouTube, and wondering whether to make myself a chocolate milkshake...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Playing C&C 3: Kane's Wrath and just building up a huge base on Skirmish, with no AI to fight, just for fun, I'm such a sucker for the Micro-Managing part of the series it's not even funny.

Oh right, and wondering if I should go make a cup of tea, because I could actually kill someone right now for some caffeine of some variety.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just got back from the local shop, put a film on for J and I'm about to continue with my current piece of fiction...

Top Bottom