• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

The dark knight

A wedding eh? Only reason I don't like those that much is cause everyone gets drunk...exept me....cause I am a minor. And when people are drunk they act stupid and irritating. Put DOWN the bottle idiot. LOL!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
About to hover my room, and then search around for more written stuff of mine. Shame I am not an organised person, so most of my stuff ends up muddled together :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
About to go cleaning the house before my parents get back.

They've been away for 2 weeks, get back tommorow and the place looks like a pig-sty. :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: The old "Leave it till last minute" :lol: Genius ;)

At the moment I'm trying to think about which stuff I want to post up.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ That's the definition of me though, Mr Leave-It-Till-The-Last-Minute.

I never can do things off the spur of the moment, example, I still have to finish my college entry paper, which I started 4 weeks ago and I'm only on chapter 5. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
now im just sitting at home again aftr a day of archery, boiling in the heat, glad i didnt wear my leather lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow, this thread's doing really well DK :)

About to eat some pizza ;) And watch TV probs :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Posting (obviously) and trying to cool down in this insane heat we're having at the moment...

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i want to go to bed b/c i have to wake up early as hell but i need to wash clothes and stuff.... probably about to play DMC4 and kill some time in the BP with Dante and listen to sweet tunes at least until everything is done

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting for J to be icked up for her holiday. Three weeks in a kid-free zone for Steve and I :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well I've just finished cleaning the entire house top to bottom, so now I'm relaxing and playing a few games on my 360.

God how I hate cleaning...

Evil Nero

Finding out how hard Dante is on SOS when you have to fight him the second time.

Plus just ordered a chinese so i'm happy =]

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent long got out of bed after 2 hours sleep because of heat and my annoying dog driving me crazy all night. Might hop on the 360 and play some COD 4 online shortly.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Boiling hot and trying to get my swanana and rashberry to get it on so I can has me a pigxie...

Top Bottom