• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
5am start with Steve snoring on the bed behind me - I know he pulled the night shift but I wanted to be back in bed so badly...anywho, I'm currently sitting at my crappy laptop sifting through articles on stuff I don't care about but have to write about anyway, wishing Jake hadn't stolen my coffee (he's now high as a kite) and wondering if I can fall asleep with my eyes open and no one notice for a while...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Absolutely bugger all.
Thinking about playing LoL, but that would involve solo queueing, and to hell with that.

Maybe I'll continue my pacifist run on Deus Ex.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Sipping my morning coffee at 3pm and getting ready for my big outing of the day: toothpaste and haircut.
As you can see,
I'll be a busy bee.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wasting time.
Oh, and plotting a prelude for WLFH. It's necessary to fill the reader in on some of the details and not leave them completely in the dark.
Hell. Even I was confused reading the first chapter.
Plus, dark fic is dark. I'm allowed to go all-out and splurge my misery into this work. It's not like I haven't put a warning up anyway.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still trying to get through all this work - another 300 more articles added to my list and photoshop is being crap and won't work. I would say it's nearly the end of the week but it makes zero difference as I work 7 days a week.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thinking of a twist ending for the NR: Viva Forever.... not that you could really twist a death plot.
Looking at hentai.
Doing stuff for mum.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Checking my library card. For some reason I've gotten really really really bad with keeping track on when I need to take the books back. It's not good because it goes on my record when I'm late returning them. I don't want to ruin my rep as a 'GOOD' borrower.
No. I don't mean those tiny people in that movie. *sends virtual slap at whoever thinks it*
Stop making fun of my shortness!!! D:
Fudge, I'm paranoid today, aren't I? XD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
In a library downloading stuff... hang on... just finished downloading stuff.
Then Imma burn it to cd, then its back into town to buy some dinner!!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Watching deeply unattractive builders outside my window assembling our conservatory/extension thingy. We never get fit builders to look at around here...:(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent long got back from finishing my counter balance course and passed it with 100% after a days training when it should be 3 days.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Don't know what that is but congrats all the same :D

I'm reading through articles, ignoring Jake having a tantrum upstairs and waiting for the health visitor to turn up and be useless.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just put some stuff in my art thread. It's not really an art thread now though... just 'VeeBeeness' it will get back to art though

Top Bottom