• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ah...for Amazon still or where you are now?

I'm burning copies of Sunday morning for people who didn't get to hear it. Really need to get the PA desk fixed soon...

To be honest its neither really, i did it merely to get one over on a supervisor at work. Shes always hated me and i was suggested to be the 2nd in line warehouse manager but after we had our hours cut and redundancies she knows that if we have anymore i shall be included. So she didnt want me becoming invaluable and being one of the only people who can do the warehouse job, so she got a friend of hers to do it instead (female) and purposely kept overlooking me for the job. She was overheard saying that 'As long as she is the manager of the company i shall never be given any higher position or be put onto the forklift course' its purely out of spite because i dont take any crap off her or brown nose her.

So to get my own back i went out and paid for the course myself, the boss usually pays for them and it took 10 days to train the people we currently have at the cost of around £900-£1000. I went and paid for it myself and paid £280 for a 3 days course which i passed with just less than 11 hours training. So when they are short staffed and really in trouble and struggling and there arent any forklift drivers around i will keep my mouth shut until someone mentions that im already licensed or they are forced to bite the bullet and ask me. When they ask why i didnt say i could have done it as im licensed i shall merely say well no-one thought to bother to ask me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
This I like. Make them practically beg you - I've had bosses like that and it pains them more than anything to have to humble themselves before their mere underlings and ask for help. When it happens (and it most likely will) make sure you thoroughly enjoy it :D And congrats again for completing it so quickly

I am currently catching up on missed work - I want some Oblivion time today if I can wrangle it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
This I like. Make them practically beg you - I've had bosses like that and it pains them more than anything to have to humble themselves before their mere underlings and ask for help. When it happens (and it most likely will) make sure you thoroughly enjoy it :D And congrats again for completing it so quickly

I am currently catching up on missed work - I want some Oblivion time today if I can wrangle it.

Yeah i dont take kindly to people trying to get one over on me or try to screw me out of things so i shall have the last laugh for sure.

Also means that if by any chance there are more redundancies in future and im included because warehouse operatives are excluded from being picked, then i can say 'Well hang on im also capable of doing everything they can and i was here first'.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm *still* teething.

@ VB to sex your goldfish, you have to wait till their breeding season, which is summer I think. Then if your fish is male, it will get a bunch of little white dots on the gill covers. Otherwise, it's probably impossible to tell...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm chatting to Steve over Steam - and he's less than 2 metres away from me at his desk. But we don't want the nosy builders to know what we're talking about...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Working on a novel cover for someone. Anvils are surprisingly hard to render convincingly from a top view.

After I'm done with this, I can either choose to finish some existing stuff or start something new.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
@ VB to sex your goldfish, you have to wait till their breeding season, which is summer I think. Then if your fish is male, it will get a bunch of little white dots on the gill covers. Otherwise, it's probably impossible to tell...

It never said about a breeding season on the site i was looking at... ah well, looks like he'll be called Eddie for a while longer yet. Thanks Lexy

Watching the crystal maze and trying to work out if i'm doing the right thing

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Burning CD's, checking news feeds, editing articles, rocking the baby, yelling at Jake to stop playing with pasta, making an appointment for Jessica with the salon and online shopping for presents. I'm multitasking, can you tell? It's the art of doing a lot of things together badly as opposed to focussing on doing one thing well :D

Top Bottom