• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think the DMC art competition deadline has been extended to Sunday. Dayum, I needed that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I am TRYING to use Photoshop but the sun is shining on the screen, the mouse is screwy, the monitor only works when it feels like it and I'm kinda expecting the tower to blow up next, considering I NEED to use the computer today.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm watching Repo! The Genetic Opera, it's not as good as I expected it to be I'm afraid. There's been like one catchy song and it was that Zydrate one with the graverobber guy, the rest has just been meh I thought.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work and packed 300 out of 500 orders and now sorting out a courier collection for them all. Looking forward to going out for a beer after work and having a BBQ then watching the boxing.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I just had some food, and the roof of my mouth became painful. Not the first time that's happened, but it does happen periodically, which is weird. And it goes away after I stop eating. It's like a mouth cramp, lol. None of the explanations from other people online about it make much sense.

And then sometimes I can eat bananas and my stomach really hates that. Or apples. Or cake. And then other times it doesn't have a fit if I eat those things.

It's more annoying not knowing why it chooses to have a hissy only SOME of the time, than whatever the actual reason is. It's not an allergy if the food is the same yet it only hurts sometimes. Bananas and apples are fruit but other kinds of fruit don't bother me, green apples are more acidic but bananas ain't. Although I get cake cramp if I ever eat cheap crappy types of cake. Must be something they put in it that they don't put in the good stuff. Hence I can only eat the good stuff, ho noes, shocking! 8D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Restraining myself from ripping off certain people's heads and not spitting down their necks... parents... *sighs*

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Im listening to my sister pathetcially trying to be the next Nicki Minaj and hysterically laughing from my room...what a fail she is XDD but I still <3 her! Oh, and Im also trying to find the guitar tabs for 'Truth of a Liar' by Auguts Burns Red.....epic song

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work listening to crap on the radio (can only pick up one station in my room) oh well only 6 and half hours to go.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Having a coffee and trying to wake up. Up till nearly 2am last night, working.

Top Bottom