• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Browsing the forum, having breakfast, looking for another house... and gearing myself up for a full-on verbal attack on these lazy-ass property managers. Good GRIEF!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Researching picnic spots and nice beaches.
We have a max of 14 degrees today - WHOO-HOO! :D
And going to set up a writing playlist. There are certain songs that just kickstarts the drive in me >.< Plus, I need something to get the friggin Wiggles songs out of my head.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My routine: get up, make a cappuccino, yoga, shower, check emails, check other stuff while I wait for the post. Later though I'm taking my bf to lunch... and then I've got a photo session with a bunch of work in the backroom -_-

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I want to try and make another signature... not for the forum, just for my site.
Listening to the c**p on the tv and posting

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Feeling lame. Stressed, underpaid, overworked, and to top it off "it's all my own fault" probably. Ever feel like your whole world is composed only of potential enemies?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ever feel like your whole world is composed only of potential enemies?

All the time these days.

Watching the Crystal Maze (Ed Tudor-pole). Posting, contacting an Ebay seller that won't mark payment received but has left feedback... work that out. And c**pping myself about tomorrow (not literally of course)

Top Bottom