• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Because the toilets in the service station were out of order, I was forced to duck into a nearby department store. As I was coming out I noticed they had this fancy monitor setup that asked you to rate your restroom experience.

Naturally being the twelve year old that I am, I typed in "it was poo..." ;)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sitting down and having a mug of tea, got some bad news earlier on and it has mentally drained me.

Life does love it's curveballs

Taramafor

Got perma banned from F-chat because of abusive mods.
Dealt with a sucidal person.
Asked someone what love is to them and their answer was "blood". Raises questions. Kept the mood playful.
Talking to strangers and had some good conversations. The one with the religious person was a **** show though. Hypocrite.
Thinking about going of the cops becuase of those abusive mods. Just need to talk to them really. Sanity and danger is ignored.
Made a topic on Helldivers 2 steam forums about the danger of fun. Treated as a joke of course. Lost someone to suicide a decade ago because of "just fun".

Do people even think?

This is me on an average Tuesday. Look, I'm good, but I'm struggling here.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Agonizing over Classic FM's "Hall of Fame (2024)".

Trying to narrow down my choices for best classical composer of the year into just three votes is as difficult as always. o_O

Taramafor

Had a talk with a more understanding mod from another site. Got back in touch with contacts from F-chat. Better talks.

See, here's the thing. Place A affects place B. Which circles back on A. What a hornets nest. I just got to keep working hard at communication. It will work out.

Feeling good. I always try. That's why. Nero learned to do that too.

Thinking about the DLC for Elden Ring. Wondering when it's coming out. I need that challenge. I need my fix. I need hard games. HARD ones. Any idea?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Got myself a haircut today, and aside from the fact that my local barber apparently moonlights as a highway robber with how expensive his rates are getting these days, I had to fight to get him to not give me a "trendy" haircut as I had to keep telling him that an old man like me isn't "down with the kids" and all I wanted was a simple short back and sides.

Top Bottom