• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Giving my body some rest after a busy weekend. Gonna set an audiobook for 30 minutes. Pretty certain I'm asleep before the timer has run but it doesn’t matter.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Watching Hey Duggee with the Little One. Poor baby's sick so I'm having a day off from work

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Watching Trigun Stampede episode 1 on YouTube.

Crunchyroll uploaded the English dub version on YouTube.

It was fun.

I'm now listening to the Tenth Doctor and River Song audio series by Big Finish.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trying to work out why I cannot buy things on Amazon. :(
Figured out the common denominator which was all of the things I was trying to order had a Sega product amongst them.

I don't know what Sega did to **** off my bank, but for some reason they will decline any payments if it goes to Sega for some reason. :unsure:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Playing slow chess (max 7 days per move). My opponent just literally fed me his queen and bishop, resulting +13 for me, and then requested a draw because (as he said in the chat) "I didn't mean to".

I was do close to replying "I don't usually mean to lose either"

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching this video which is about running through the history of Britain using footage from classic films and tv shows, then trying to remember the titles of each piece of media used. Certainly a trip down memory lane for some of these like seeing Zulu Dawn or Elizabeth: Golden Age again since my childhood.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am off work with pretty bad pleurisy in my chest and lungs

So i am binge watching shows and gaming, but still awake crazy early due to my internal clock being programmed to wake at that time each day lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Catching up on the DMC forums, since it's been a hot minute since I was last on. Oops? ^^; Also slowly picking through edits on Arcane Guardian (Forneus's story), and doing stuff on another forum.

Top Bottom