• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Me'sh at home, looking up on the forums, with my sketch pad opened up, drawing my new chara Rayu, and completing the lineart, trying to sharpen my colour pencils, brushing out my hair, recovering from a cold, listening to many noises around the house, and writing up the book of mine! >:3

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Deciding on decoration for the living room...sitting in my office upstairs and checking out gaming artwork to buy....

Evil Nero

and that wasnt off-topic at all was it =]
laid on my bed with my girlfriend laid on top of me calling me a geek for everything i put.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was just saying... It is your thread, so u weren't off-topic... As Evil Nero jus' said u were... I thought reviving old topics was against rules...

Evil Nero

The dark knight;104387 said:
I know I did. And Evil Nero Shut your mouth!

your a pleasent little chap arn't you?
Regardless of the fact I dont have much forum experience apart from what i've seen on this forum , I didnt know this was your thread.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i am just going to say this thread is really off topic and im not post any more in this thread so bye guys . love ya all

The dark knight

Okay. And LOL I am a pleaseant chap aren't I? Glad you noticed. I'm Sorry for getting mad at you like that. I get angry easily. I haven't always been like this LOL!
And dude if you aren't gonna post here then WHY did you just post here? Or do you mean the entire forum?

On topic: I am playing Spider Man 3 the game.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I know right? I'm surprised the mods haven't caught on yet...

Still playing Halo 3 online, multiplayer of this game makes up for so many problems. :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i was writing a game review, but now i think i am going to go get a soda...and then write some more fanfiction

Top Bottom