• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

KRSkull

Sitting in the roof smoking, drinking coffee and trying to figure out what was the thing that made the flames of passion inside of me to move forward burn back in 2012 like every night in the past two months. Back in 2012 i used to work as a database analasys in a gas station. Work starts at 7:30 AM. I wake up at 5 AM take a shower and leave at 5:30 AM and walk for one and half hour to a mini-market to buy coffee. And then head to work. And always clock in 15 minutes early. But after six months the flames just vanished and i stopped moving forward till today.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was chatting to mum on FB and was planning on having a quick squiz at the forum and finding a crash course on using my Pitt artist pens for my comic/sketches before heading off to bed. But then hubby came over and started talking plots with me so I started taking notes. Had an unplanned coffee. Finally got to checking the forum. Now it's midnight and I have to go to bed if I want to get up on time tomorrow.
Grrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaat.

anigif_enhancedbuzz27309137458195614.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Getting some pizza.
HobbesforAlbion_zps668f4d19.jpg

Erm...I mean for dinner. Yeah, totally for dinner. Pfft, what mystical world? There's no hobbes behind me; you must be imagining things. :whistle:

Also writing. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lamenting the fact that I've barely done anything worth doing, today (and not for lack of trying--I just feel awful, for some reason...I'm sure lack of sleep only marginally plays a part). =( Hopefully once I've rested up a bit, I can actually work on WoN...

Top Bottom