• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorting out itinerary for the school holidays, planning dinner (lamb ribs omnomnom) and trying not to think about the vip seats we got for tonight's show. Mostly because there is nudity involved and let's face it, I've never outgrown the awkward-gigglemyheadoff-at-nudity-teenager stage. So hopefully I don't look like a jerk or make someone feel bad by snickering when I see a certain body part flopping about. Especially 'cause we've got front row seats.
Ggggggglkkkkkkkkkmmmmahahahahaha.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Mainly CVG, 4-one gaming facebook page, here & GamesRadar at the point when I posted that.
You looking forward to it? While I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about the 4 remake, I'm glad DmC is making the improvements where it counts and giving me reasons to invest in another copy.

Now, I just gotta get me a PS4. I REALLY want LittleBig Planet 3.

Dark Drakan

Admin
You looking forward to it? While I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about the 4 remake, I'm glad DmC is making the improvements where it counts and giving me reasons to invest in another copy.

Now, I just gotta get me a PS4. I REALLY want LittleBig Planet 3.

I don't play any of the DMC games to be honest but glad both sets of fans have something to be excited about.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't play any of the DMC games to be honest but glad both sets of fans have something to be excited about.
I didn't really expect a mod for this particular forum not really be in to the games.

I see you're a DBZ fan though. Awesome. Dragonball/DBZ are like some of my favorite things ever. Vegeta is one of my favorite characters too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I didn't really expect a mod for this particular forum not really be in to the games.

I see you're a DBZ fan though. Awesome. Dragonball/DBZ are like some of my favorite things ever. Vegeta is one of my favorite characters too.

It's the reason I wasn't here from the very start, I helped Steve with other forums for years but he talked me into coming here to help out. Not really a DMC or Capcom fan to be totally honest but I help out where I can.

I am indeed a DBZ fan & have been for many years.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished reading the paper and who did I see? Dark Drakan.

Although I almost didn't recognise you with the dead badger on your face - now your FB posts about raising money make sense :D

Viper

Premium
Trying to make my first amv, except I'm constantly failing at precise timing, and it seems I won't have enough material for the whole song. Or enough material that makes sense with the song.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished reading the paper and who did I see? Dark Drakan.

Although I almost didn't recognise you with the dead badger on your face - now your FB posts about raising money make sense :D

:laugh: yeah I was in the paper though wasnt sure which ones as it was Macmillan that had taken the photos.

Top Bottom