• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's 2pm and I've only just sat down to have lunch (which is now horribly cold) thanks to a naughty toddler, ringing phone, screaming baby and unrelenting workload. An hour until my eldest comes home and needs help with her project...methinks I've got no time to get anything done.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Drinking wine and watching movies while posting on forums, checking emails and moving some money between accounts.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
doing the rounds on the web. reading about Fable IV on the Xbox 760 sorry 720...(wtf? any chance of the console being confirmed first?!)
Also admiring my avi. Oh gotta find out how my football team is doing!

Dark Drakan

Admin
doing the rounds on the web. reading about Fable IV on the Xbox 760...(wtf? any chance of the console being confirmed first?!)
Also admiring my avi. Oh gotta find out how my football team is doing!

Meant to be the 720 isnt it? :p funny hearing rumoured names of consoles that companies havent even mentioned under their breath yet as well as games for them...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have cleaned out/am in the process of reorganizing my workspace. It hasn't been properly cleaned since 2009. :O

I opened the closet and it was like Wonderland barfing all over me.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I should be sorting out photos but there are soo many distractions on the computer and internet! Instead, I'm here and looking at stuff and day dreaming about New Zealand.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I should be working on a piece of work for a halloween comp, but instead I'm posting and talking to a friend on FB

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Found my limited DMC3 Vergil postcard behind the corkboard!
spanking-1.gif

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Dyeing my hair. One of my least favourite things to do, but it does look nice after.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Tesco shopping online.

Why didn't I do this before? I hate shopping (of the mundane variety)!

:O

Top Bottom