• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sitting here, wondering if I should write a short story based upon the X Series of games, I have plenty of ideas for some space based, fleet warfare between races which I could write pages about, I'm even thinking of making an in game video to go along side it.

What do you guys think?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;267474 said:
Sitting here, wondering if I should write a short story based upon the X Series of games, I have plenty of ideas for some space based, fleet warfare between races which I could write pages about, I'm even thinking of making an in game video to go along side it.

What do you guys think?

Do it, DO IT!!! :D

I'm doing research. No need for a new thread after all, it's all on the wiki. And GOSH my head is gonna 'splode with all the ideas. I love it when I can make sense of where Capcom get their stuff from. ^_^

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;267474 said:

What do you guys think?

Sounds freaking awesome!
Do it fella!! ^^

I'm thinking about how awesome it would be if the makers of Bioshock did a dedicated Steampunk game *drools* .. yes I know it already borrows heavily from the genre, but I'm talking a full throttle SP game :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reading

durhamredscarletcantos.jpg

Keaton

Premium
At work, just finished a MASSIVE tidy-up, covered head to toe in Spider webs and dust -- lovely.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chatting to my good friend on MSN ^_^ And waiting for concrit.
Oh, and spying on the people on the forum. There's only a handful of them online right now. I spy with my little eye...hehehehe...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Chloe_Ryder;268873 said:
Chatting to my good friend on MSN ^_^ And waiting for concrit.
Oh, and spying on the people on the forum. There's only a handful of them online right now. I spy with my little eye...hehehehe...

But you can't. Spy. Me. :ninja:

---

Sitting here with a ridiculous towel wrapped around my head, wondering if I should dry my hair or play Starcraft.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm doing work....for work at 8:30pm! Stupid work!!!!
Thought I'd come on here and post nothingness!

Top Bottom