• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fangirl squeeing at all the wicked Dante vs Bayonetta art out there.
*SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!* That is sooooo HOT!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching Paranormal Activity. And other jazz on youtube that's supposed to be scary. I dunno why I do this, I always say I'm going to stop watching the scary things but I never do.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I was sitting on the ODST main menu, until someone on my friends list sent me a message saying that the beta may not be released until another 5 or so hours. I got up this early for nothing, might hop on SSFIV for a bit, kill the time.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chatting to friends, posting, thinking about that chocolate screaming my name from the kitchen, reading Francesco Petrarca and Pablo Neruda (beautiful, beautiful, beautiful), plotting, and running through Tonks's story :)

Osaka

trollololol
Posting here and on another forum, listening to music and looking at the ice-cream van outside my window.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I'm trying to write a story which I shall post as soon as chapter one is finished.... Hope it will gain recognition.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reading. Revising. Chatting. Plotting an insane crossover based on a dream I had last night. I might actually post that one here. If I ever get to writing it down.

Top Bottom