• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Finishing up my Humanities Essay for homework, listening to music, posting, having dinner and enjoying listening to song's from Bullet For My Valentine's new album Fever. 8D

Osaka

trollololol
I'm trying to get something to eat but find myself sat infront of my laptop posting here instead. It's great that I've got my priorities in order- posting > food. :p

Meg

Osaka;219274 said:
It's great that I've got my priorities in order- posting > food. :p

You catch on quick!

I got home from school a few minutes go. I ate a snack and now i'm posting.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Im at work and wondering if I can post this from my phone? I should be working, but im browsing via my phone. Damn this forum 4 being so addictive! *gets back 2 work*

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;220006 said:
Im at work and wondering if I can post this from my phone? I should be working, but im browsing via my phone. Damn this forum 4 being so addictive! *gets back 2 work*

I remember when I was at work last year I used to post from my phone on another forum. I was quite addicted to it. Then I realized it was making me rush my work and so I gave up. I've been good since then lol.

Well all I'm doing is posting here, listening to music and gonna get me some food in a moment.

Top Bottom