• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lying in bed on laptop just browsing some games news and watching some Battlefield Bad Company 2 videos.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Facepalming at:
Vergie.
V.
Pretty Boy.
Spikey Hair.
...Veggie.
I know the fandom tend to pick out petnames for their favourites, and that's okay. But when it comes right down to the actual writing, whether in fanfiction or roleplay... I mean... Dante wouldn't nickname Vergil any more than Vergil would call Dante 'D'. It's, to put it in Vergil-terms, Perposterous. Nicknames are for friends, a show of emotion of some sort, whether it be affectionate or malicious. The boys don't HAVE nicknames for one another. They are well above and beyond those borders.

It's VERGIL.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm waiting for a reality program on tv to start. It's a program where they seek out and confront swindlers in the construction business.

Bullet_Witch912;204939 said:
Singing, posting and browsing pictures.
So you're singing haha. What did you sing? :)

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
Romero;205090 said:
I'm waiting for a reality program on tv to start. It's a program where they seek out and confront swindlers in the construction business.
I really must be either blind or illiterate. The first time I read this, I thought you had said it was a program about 'comfort swingers'. :lol:

Anyway, I'm currently putting off my women and politics readings for as long as possible.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
RPing, supper, laundry, reading. Will be playing poker and doing dishes once the kids are down for the night, possibly browsing the forum and RPing again, and probably ironing. I HATE ironing.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
La Femme Fatale;205092 said:
I really must be either blind or illiterate. The first time I read this, I thought you had said it was a program about 'comfort swingers'. :lol:
Lmao, so you associate me with comfort swingers, eh? Hrmph. :p

Top Bottom