• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Du Soleil.

Parking Lot;Pikachu;1992.
Sitting in my grandma's bedroom with my puter hooked up here since my room is being decorated. Drinking fine English tea with a tonne of chocolate cake. OH BABY. <3 Also, posting on KHInsider and having like, 50 conversations at once. D:

Du Soleil.

Parking Lot;Pikachu;1992.
Sitting at college, giving up on my Spanish listening assignment which is due in for tomorrow, listening to the girls and guys around me talk about crap. About to go to Italian in 15 minutes, yaaay. :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Playing Fallout 3 on the ol' laptop, finally got a damn awesome mod working, both myself and Paladin Cross are now strutting around in Ultramarine Veteran and Terminator armour from the Warhammer 40k series respectively.

Cross in Terminator armour with a gatling laser is an absolute powerhouse of death and destruction. :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
listening to music and typing chapter 14 of crystal caves and chatting with some friends on here and AIM

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Listening to music, feeling like a stranger because I haven't been home or here in a few days, and debating whether I should go to bed or not.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Drafting up my Christmas wish list for this year.
There's only one thing I want:

http://roack.deviantart.com/art/Dante-cosplay-99245273

Check it out, ladies! I want it, and no, I'm not talking about the photo.
...Om nom nom nom nom... this is why I don't go to cosplay conventions. This guy would have been in serious trouble - I struggle to contain myself sometimes. And with this dude - well, what chic would? ;)

Top Bottom