• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching the clock... tick...tick...tick...30 minutes and it's officially November. I'm too pumped up to sleep, I wanna do this thing NOW!! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I'm going to bed. My excitement fizzled out real quick when I stared at that freaking blank page for 20 minutes. And Angelo Credo's name is starting to move like some blurry pulsing neon green sign. Definitely time for bed.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, on my to do list when I'm done browsing the forum: get supper going, stuff the laundry in the dryer (cos i seriously cant be bothered to go hang it up), get the kids bathed. And type up my written paragraph (hurrah) to update my word count on Nano, yay :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
clairavance;190426 said:
I think I'm going to bed. My excitement fizzled out real quick when I stared at that freaking blank page for 20 minutes. And Angelo Credo's name is starting to move like some blurry pulsing neon green sign. Definitely time for bed.

Well, that gave me a good giggle. :lol:

---

Sat in my Sociology class, researching Victim Surveys for a powerpoint presentation we're supposed to be doing on Thursday, fun times...Of course, when I'm done, no doubt the allure of Fallout 3 will call me once again.

Top Bottom