• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Keaton

Premium
Writing my resignation.
Well, trying to >.<

Also musing about my upcomminb Arkham Asylum review...damn, I wish the bosses had been more memorable. Feels more like a Marvel Crossover during the last boss.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Doing a forum check and wondering if I could persuade my brother to get me chips for breakfast. It wouldn't just be me eating them. It's his friends aswel. >.<

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm looking up information for a college and debating if I can call them for information because while it is four o'clock in the morning over here, it's seven over there and there's got to be someone there :lol: Okay, no, seriously, I'm not that crazy so I'm trying to stay up until a regular time to call them for information.

Keaton

Premium
Watching some Arkham Asylum videos about the Extreme Predator Challenges, fun stuff ^^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Planning to wake my brother up, get my membership back, lifetime this time, and then get back to RS >.<

Keaton

Premium
I just got a TXT from GAME informing me that Final Fantasy Dissidia will be ready and waiting for me tomorrow...sadly I can't go and get it tomorrow >.< so i'll have to be Saturday ¬_¬;;

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^Poor poor you...

Catching up on forum posts and then going abck to do either doing on slayer on runescape or playing painkiller.

Top Bottom