• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Yakuza Kiwami since I finished 0 two weeks ago. Trying to do all the subquests I can and looking at a grown up man hide under a cone. The usual.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I’m going to download Spider-Man later so I’ll be playing that.

Have this week off due to personal circumstances and need something to take my mind off things so that should do the trick until RDR2.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider and I was really underwhelmed. It took 3 games to make an origin story and I had the same issue with this than with Rise, it's just not that interesting. The archeology, the mythology and the regional education was always fascinating but outside of that it's such crap. Lara isn't interesting, the villains aren't interesting and the plot isn't interesting. Lara is basically ms. bland and capable generic protagonist, fully loaded with cheap drama and interchangeable tragic past. And can you Gringos please stop destroying Mexico. Haven't you done enough to us? (That last part was a joke. Don't take it seriously.)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Narco Road dlc for ghost recon Wildlands.

The lines the main guy has are hilarious...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I’ll be playing some more Spider-Man later on tonight. Played some Warface earlier because it’s free and aside from Spider-Man and FIFA 15 it’s the only thing I have on my PS4 so far.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories

Replaying Resident Evil 5 with the fiancée.
You know, if you want to break off things with someone there are more humane ways of doing it. (I'm kidding, of course. I prefer RE4 and 6)

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
Sonic and the Black Knight, and round two vs King Arthur is really difficult. I'm clocking in at 13:58:56.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories

You know, if you want to break off things with someone there are more humane ways of doing it. (I'm kidding, of course. I prefer RE4 and 6)

We can’t play 4 together and I really don’t like 6. Completed 5 on every difficulty and played it about a million times.

JPunxR

Devil Punter
Currently playing DMC4:SE. Finished Vergil campaign (On DH and SoS anyways). and finished Dante/Nero's cause my motivation was to get that stylish blue coat for Nero. I recall doing the same for Vanilla DMC4 cause I thought he gets a black/yellow like attire if you beat DMD mode (which sadly that was a mod and I got the Super characters which is kind of lame). So yeah. Proud of that(I dont plan on doing Trish/Lady's mission). So I just gotta do finish Vergil's DMD mode and im satisfied enough.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Marvel’s Spider-Man. The new DLC I’m currently downloading.

Can’t wait until RDR2 on Friday. Noticed it advertised on the side of a bus this morning. Even buses know what’s up.

JPunxR

Devil Punter
Fun. (First time playing BP on DMC4SE as Nero. Feels easier compared to Vanilla DMC4.)
psXeVRdh.jpg

Top Bottom