• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Swapping between Just Cause 2 and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War on my new laptop.

I know those aren't exactly stress testers for exciting new hardware, but shut up I'm having fun

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm playing through Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I completed Rise of the Tomb Raider first because it was on the Game Pass, but I loved it so much that I had to get the first one. Microsoft Store wanted £23 for it, so I got it off CDKeys for £5.99. Win win!

DDutchguy

DmC hype
DMC4SE and Skyrim lately, though I also recently finished Firewatch. It was pretty good and I loved the beginning of the game and the dialogue overall, but the overarching plot has some issues. Still, I enjoyed it very, very much!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still playing No Mans Sky, 20 hours & still learning the new features and learning new things. Keep meaning to play something else in backlog but before I know it hours have gone.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ghost Recon Wildlands and sad to say, I am infinitely better than @Steve

And I really shouldn't be.

But honest to goodness, he is terrible...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Alien Isolation. This is a damn good game. Why did I have it this long on the shelf since it came out without completing it before? I don't know.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A mix of things, really. I decided to finally download the huge update for The Master Chief Collection. Hugely disappointed with the supposed "fixes", so I'll probably uninstall it. Dead Rising 3, well my nephew was playing it, but I wasn't digging it so I downloaded Dead Rising 2 because I remember enjoying that more.

I need to get Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Red Dead Redemption 2, Gears of War 5, and DMC 5 when they come out.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still going on No Mans Sky and despite some grinding im still really enjoying it and have had a few new ships, some good exosuit/ship and laser upgrades and 2 frigates and recently participated in the community event. Trying to unlock more and more base parts so I can start farming my own items and making loads of credits for one of the exotic ships and more frigates.

EDIT* 45 million for that really nice 42 inventory slot fighter I saw... man I need to make some more credits....

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just completed the HD Remaster of "Shenmue 1". The fact that I Platinumed it should tell you how much I love this game. :tongue:

I can't wait to start the sequel and I look very much forward to Shenmue 3 coming this time next year. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Had a go with Division.

Nothing grabbing me about it so far - too much HUD clutter and I don't like having to empty an entire clip into someone's head before they die. Back to Wildlands it is...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I got Nioh, which I didn't know I knew the meaning of since what I know as Nioh, I always saw spelled as Nio. The Nioh are the two warrior statues with angry faces you see at the entrance of a buddhist temple. Didn't get far enough in to the game to see if there was any correlation. I returned it so I could pay for my copy of 428 Shibuya Scramble, which I haven't played because after my binge with Nioh I really have to get back to work.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
Elder Scrolls Online

Pokemon Ultra Moon

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

Tales of Berseria
(I am slow)

Battle for Azeroth has been a bit disappointing.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing through "InFamous: Second Son".

I can see why they gave up after this one. It feels like a soulless imitation of the original two games. The story is passable at best though the characters are one note and boring, the illusion of choice is stretched super thin since several scenes have the same dialogue regardless of whether you chose "Hero" or "Villain", and lastly the gameplay is very messy - having so many different power sets for Delsin means that each one individually is underdeveloped and having to switch between them in battle is disorienting especially when the buttons for attacks switch, for example the heavy attack for Smoke is set to R1 but when you're using Neon it switches to R2.

It's all very disappointing as I was looking forward to an InFamous game on the PS4. :'(

Top Bottom