• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Goldsickle

Completed Prey without using a single mod upgrade and without killing a single human being on my first playthrough.

My next run will be Typhon-only upgrades + kill all humans.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Mario Odyssey.
I thought it was fine but I’m really not as amazing as I was led to believe. I beat the game but I just really have no interest to keep playing which I guess pretty much says how I feel about it.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
The newly released God of War on PS4. Amazing so far! Tipped for my game of year as it stands! I pre-ordered it back in 2016! That tells you something, lol!

Goldsickle

Got my Platinum Trophy for Prey.
The "kill all humans" achievement is actually harder than it seems, because you have to make absolutely sure that you land the killing blow and not some random stray shot or hazard.

Reactions: Meg

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Horizon Zero Dawn. After seeing mum play through it three or four times, I'm finally giving it a go. Really like the bow mechanics. I want a pet watcher.
The bow mechanics in that game are so good. Probably my favorite bow and arrow combat in a game.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After about 200 hours, I've finally finished Horizon Zero Dawn; the only thing I haven't completed are the hunting ground challenges but...eh. (Some of those are annoyingly hard, wtf??? Why is that essential for 100%???) So many emotions. I knew the story was good from watching mum play it, but it's...really different when you're the one playing. And the ending has me really hoping they're gonna make a series out of the game. (Please, please let me smooch everyone eventually; they're all so good and I love them so much. <3 That or let me steal Nil's hat; it's ridiculous and I need it.) I wish we had the dlc. D: But I'll have to content myself with possibly trying NG+. Also, @ReaperHunter I 100% agree about the bow mechanics; I wasn't as thrilled by some of the other weapons and it took me about 80 hours to realise I could make the slings shoot farther, but the bows were all so satisfying to use. And really smooth, as well.

Thinking I might give Bloodborne a try soon, but I'm not sure I want to torment myself, so I dunno.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
After about 200 hours, I've finally finished Horizon Zero Dawn; the only thing I haven't completed are the hunting ground challenges but...eh. (Some of those are annoyingly hard, wtf??? Why is that essential for 100%???) So many emotions. I knew the story was good from watching mum play it, but it's...really different when you're the one playing. And the ending has me really hoping they're gonna make a series out of the game. (Please, please let me smooch everyone eventually; they're all so good and I love them so much. <3 That or let me steal Nil's hat; it's ridiculous and I need it.) I wish we had the dlc. D: But I'll have to content myself with possibly trying NG+. Also, @ReaperHunter I 100% agree about the bow mechanics; I wasn't as thrilled by some of the other weapons and it took me about 80 hours to realise I could make the slings shoot farther, but the bows were all so satisfying to use. And really smooth, as well.
Yeah, the other weapons weren't my favorite. I pretty much only used something else if I either A: was trying to break off a specific part of a machine. Or B: Needed to tie down one of those silly flying robots.

And I'm almost positive they are going to make another Horizon game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I found a cheap copy of Resident Evil 7 Gold and while it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be once I had the controller in my hand but so far I'm not impressed. Supposedly that dinner table scene every interview kept talking about was this iconic horror scene and I'm watching it and it's dumb, and not in a good way.

Top Bottom