• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
As you can see by my avatar on here, I've been playing quite a bit of Splatoon as of late. It's fun spraying paint on everything. The inklings are also so adorable.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I took a break from FFX to try out Castlevania LoS. I returned the game the very next day. It's not a bad game but too many little things made the experience less than great. Too many little things that just made me not want to finish it. I'm close to finishing FFX so I think I'll go try to finish that.

After that I've been putting off the last Evil Within DLC so after FFX I'll play that, then give FFX-2 and the other FFX games that came with the HD version a try. I have a huge backed catalog that needs to be played and I need to make a list. Maybe I should start with my PS2 games.

Nightmare Omni

Was I the only one who preferred Rikku when Tidus first met her?

You know, all decked out in Al Bhed gear with a Punch to the Gut as a Hello. ;)

I really hated when Tidus got washed overboard and ended up in besaid.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Dayum they made TW3 hard! Can't beat that werewolf right now, but I'll come back for him, oh yeah...

Hahahahahaha sweet revenge! I took him down, but it was one hell of a fight, this time there was an entire pack of wolves with him.

I'm still astonished for how well they managed to turn every battle into an epic focking fight, even against enemies you'd expect to be just cannon fodder, like wolves.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
just got all the Steam achievements in Dark Souls
took me 56 hours over 8 days
with some prior experience on the 360 version that playthrough i got close but didn't finished

also got all the Steam achievements in Hotline Miami
that took me 9 hours over 4 days

DMC 4 special edition is just 20 days away

guess ill play a little Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
That Shrieker was tough, but after fighting that werewolf, it felt like a park walk LOL

Reward was nice too. Folks in Velen seem to be fairly generous.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Currently playing Fable II.

I just spent 30 minutes trying to convince a celibate monk that I was pretty enough to be given a gift. It ended rather eventfully with me gesturing in an unladylike manner at him while storming off and with him yelling at me that I was supposed to be a sex symbol. I never did get that gift, either. :shifty:

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
Currently playing Fable II.

I just spent 30 minutes trying to convince a celibate monk that I was pretty enough to be given a gift. It ended rather eventfully with me gesturing in an unladylike manner at him while storming off and with him yelling at me that I was supposed to be a sex symbol. I never did get that gift, either. :shifty:
Try doing expressions the monk likes or give him a gift he likes,works kinda well with me when I'm playing Fable II,if it doesn't work buy an attractive hairstyle wear attractive clothing etc will work too

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
Anyone have any pointers for me, 'cause I have unlocked Dante Must Die on Devil May Cry 3 and I might be headed to Cerberus
I also am about to fight Agni and Rudra on Very Hard

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Try doing expressions the monk likes or give him a gift he likes,works kinda well with me when I'm playing Fable II,if it doesn't work buy an attractive hairstyle wear attractive clothing etc will work too

I did...and nothing worked. Mind you, this is the dozenth time I've played FII, so gifts are pretty low on my priority list (I'm basically just playing for the story), but I was just...curious. LOL I think it's because my morality wasn't high enough for him. x_x I'll probably end up trying it some other time, when my morality is higher and I've got more patience. ^^;

DieCobros

Currently playing some sets of Hyper Street Fighter II (Basically Super Street Fighter II Turbo with Edition Select) with a friend with FightCade (Allows you to play old arcade games online). All's going well, I'm having some fun and then I noticed the lobby...

Angry Person said:
<lucas fighter> camon american idiot player

<lucas fighter> will se and us are good here

<lucas fighter> DieCobros camon

I don't know how I make people mad without even doing anything to them. Oh well. In any case, if anyone wants to see the replay, I'd be happy to record it and upload it to Youtube.

Lani

Currently I'm playing Parasite Eve.I'm at the police station again..poor Sheeva:'(I'm not a big dog person but that scene with her transforming is just sad..and the events leading up to it with sheeva running away trying to protect the kid from her.

Top Bottom