• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Playing Batman: Arkham Knight. Oh my sweet Batmobile, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. -crashes into everything in sight while laughing maniacally- :angel:

Edit: The redesign of Poison Ivy is hot. There. I've gotten that out of my system. <3

Viper

Premium
Inspector Parker

Great for logical thinking, not so great to hear thunder sound of wrong guess after nearly finishing a scene with ton of clues.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
11666100_994018057305113_297118075176720337_n.jpg

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
well my brother finally let me set up the PS3 in my room after all these years

so now after looking for the power cord for half an hour and finding the disc under his bed beside Heavy Metal the movie and Star Craft

i'm finally playing Ninja Gaiden 3 razors edge
now that iv gotten used to this ones system of combat (AKA become incredibly efficient at murdering everything) so far iv got few bad things to say
the health bar is kind of bull in stead of losing your max health regen depending of the damage you take like NG2
it seems you just lose the same amount of regen no mater how much damage you take
and so far its incredibly obvious who the main villain is

but besides that its pretty good
i like that the arrows are more useful against ranged enemy's now but not to be exploited on ground enemy's due to you won't get any EXP

and i really dig the steel on bone chain kills

but still not as good as NG2 and no were close to Ninja Gaiden Black

but from what i heard the improvement they made to this over vanilla NG3 are astounding

vanilla NG3 sounded like steaming horse ****

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Just watch out for the ghosts. And the Boss really blends in with the surroundings
same could be said for the final boss of return to castle Wolfenstein

and yeah i beat RTCW already i work fast
now i'm between my first play of NG3 razors edge
and my second play but first on PC of Wolfenstein the new order

berto

I Saw the Devil
DMC4: SE.
Why is everything so much easier? I ranked all missions on Devil Hunter with mostly minimal hassle and SoS isn't looking that much different.
I ain't that good so what is with the drop in difficulty?
I know Lady, Trish and Vergil are pretty much designed for LDK mode, which is why they kick too much ass but Nero and Dante shouldn't be this easy to SSS with.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
DMC4: SE.
Why is everything so much easier? I ranked all missions on Devil Hunter with mostly minimal hassle and SoS isn't looking that much different.
I ain't that good so what is with the drop in difficulty?
I know Lady, Trish and Vergil are pretty much designed for LDK mode, which is why they kick too much ass but Nero and Dante shouldn't be this easy to SSS with.
And I thought its my imagination D: I kinda noticed i to. I remember being mediocre at game, so either i become much better, or they dumbed it down.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
they definitely made some noticeable changes
i was barely able to jump cancel before
but now i can jump cancel Starfall and Full House exactly like how it was in DMC 3
a change i personally really like

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, we still have copies of the originals, right?
If not the game offers a way to play with the original parameters. We have the code here on the forum.

Top Bottom