• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've only gone and imported the chuffing SourceNext port of Resident Evil 2 for PC from Japan haven't I, so I'm ruddy well playing that.

Last edited:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Drakengard 3, Monster Monpiece and Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Got all four ending on Drakengard 3, now i'm trying to get the platinum trophy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nice one! :happy: I haven't gone back to it since that night where I thought my 360 was going to die.

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation and Assassins Creed III: Liberation.

Thank you. ^^ Aww. =( Tbh, I had to take a really long break from it in February until...maybe a week or so ago, myself. >_> *doesn't think it's her favorite Fable game, but still found it enjoyable**thinks they lowered the difficulty on it from the original version, though*
Is ACIII: Liberation any good?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thank you. ^^ Aww. =( Tbh, I had to take a really long break from it in February until...maybe a week or so ago, myself. >_> *doesn't think it's her favorite Fable game, but still found it enjoyable**thinks they lowered the difficulty on it from the original version, though*
Is ACIII: Liberation any good?

I've only played about 10 minutes. It's not bad (considering that I said I would never touch an AC game ever again).
It's great to be a female character punching a group of males (for once :p ).

Maxman

Whoever is reading this

Play Mark of the Ninja

NOW

Or ELSE ! I am going to hunt you down myself and strangle you to death while Spider-Dangling above you in Dark o_o

Dark Drakan

Admin
Completed Max Curse of Brotherhood yesterday and it was one of the best platform titles I have played in a long time. Might get back into a few games of Battlefield 4 (XB1) when I get home from work, or maybe Dark Souls or State of Decay on my 360.

Top Bottom