• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
MORE DARK SOULS!
**** YES! IT IS AWESOME!

The gargoyles totally went like "We are gunna gangbang you" and I'm like "Lolsure?" with my 2 phantom buddies.

Kammosjuttu

I just played King of Fighters XII a moment ago. I can say that I get my ass handed to me more often than I'd like to, lol.

Keaton

Premium
Dark Souls - Undead Burg ... still. I don't have the time to put as much into this as I did Demons Souls >.<
Also, Skylanders - honestly, it's epic.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Gears of War 3...I will get full gamerscore on that game. :mad:

I bought the Gears Xbox and can’t even get online anymore! It’s evil I tells ye!
To own Gears 3 for a month and not be able to play multiplayer… T_T I thought the built in wireless is supposed to be better than the ancient one I had.

Since I can’t get online… Resonance of Fate. It’s still lacking story 5 hrs in but the gun battles are so pretty! I want to fly though the air like that.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Some more Dark Souls on the cards for me - any tips for a large metal covered boar? :confused:

Head off to the right, kill the archers on the bridge above it, then laugh maniacally as you toss magic or arrows down at it, as it's helpless to do anything to attack you.
Maniacal laughter is not optional.

Top Bottom