• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Osaka

trollololol
Starting DMC 4 again.

Might give DMC 2 a spin as well since I haven't played it for a while (then again I haven't played DMC for years, so maybe I should take a look at it instead.)

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Final Fantasy XIII

I NEED TO FINISH THIS GAME BEFORE FFXIII-2 COMES OUT

Oh and Bayonetta; I need five million halos and I have no clue how to do the Durga-Kilgore glitch

Meg

Just finished Trails in the Sky for PSP. Still playing Pokemon SoulSliver for DS. (I just bought a DSi actually! ^^) OH! And Persona for PSP. *wub*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Still on Fable 3... I'm waiting for my new shiney copy of Fable II Game of the Year edition (I just wanted it for Knothole Island)

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Devil May Cry 4 *360*

Teaching myself how to better use Royal Guard... any tips or something?

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Devil May Cry 4 *360*

Teaching myself how to better use Royal Guard... any tips or something?
I can't really tell you anything you don't already know about Royal Guard, you just really have to memorize each enemy's attacks and the proper timings for them. I personally don't have the patience to main Royal Guard, kudos to you for attempting it.

Anyway...I'm playing Tekken 6 for 360, but I'm itching to dig Budokai 3 out of the box it's in and start playing it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Whaaaa? *envies*
What's it like?

Fable 2 Knothole Island and See the future. I wantz the Reaver doll :(

It is a great puzzle-mystery game, which involves of moving blocks to climb upwards in Nightmare stages and talking to people during day. The story is absolutely interesting, great gameplay and stuffs. My only concern is that the game can be extremely hard when you are playing at Normal mode or Hard mode. If you just want to play to enjoy the story, stick with Easy mode. The number of Retries are not limited to each stage, but throughout the entire game. Means, if you have completed Stage 1 with only 1 Retry, this will carry over to the next Stage. You can find new Retry items at most stages, but they are hard to get. Your decisions in the game will also affects the story, so you have to choose carefully whether to be a loyal guy or a cheater.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Jak 3, and I keep switching between Pokemon Black and Soulsilver.

Still waiting on my copy of Catherine to arrive :(

Top Bottom