• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
Absolutely nothing. D;
Seriously. I like...need to get some games again. I almost bought FFXII to replay it, but decided against it. WHYYYY, LOGICAL PART OF MY BRAIN, WHY DO YOU DENY ME PLEASURES?!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Absolutely nothing. D;
Seriously. I like...need to get some games again. I almost bought FFXII to replay it, but decided against it. WHYYYY, LOGICAL PART OF MY BRAIN, WHY DO YOU DENY ME PLEASURES?!

Cuz sometimes, our consciousness is an ass, and at those times we need to beat it in the ass and tell it to STFU and GTFO.

Anyway, I be playing a freeware top-down shooter named XOP. It be fun.

aka958

Don't trust people
Absolutely nothing. D;

U jelly of my shiny FFXII? o.o
Love FF games. :F

Currently playing lots of LoL with friends. =O

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Nothing, I'm waiting on League of Legends to pull me out of the log in queue so I can actually play, I want to go back to yesterday...

LEGENDARY.
DOUBLE KILL.
TRIPLE KILL.

<3 Vlad.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nothing, I'm waiting on League of Legends to pull me out of the log in queue so I can actually play, I want to go back to yesterday...

LEGENDARY.
DOUBLE KILL.
TRIPLE KILL.

<3 Vlad.

I love playing as Vlad as well. o.o

Nothing beats having awesome games with Kassadin though. D:
Like, LEGENDARY 10x. =O

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
So far...
...Monster Hunter Tri. Not the worst batch of the bunch.
At the moment, my wife is playing freakin' Just Dance 2.
Kill me. Please. I will pay you.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Been playing Robot Unicorn Attack: Heavy Metal Edition. Gonna go and play Alice: Madness Returns now. I have a mad crush on that chick.

Top Bottom