• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Started playing LoL at the behest of several friends, oh and Terraria.
Let me know on steam if you're up for playing Terreria some time, I bought it a few weeks ago and have barely touched it.

I've been playing some more TF2, managed to get a few of the newer weapons for scout and heavy and was trying those out. Soldier stuff is still my favorite by far.

If anyone isn't aware it's free to play now, I'd definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't already.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Re-playing Shadow Hearts on the PS2. I played them in the wrong order years ago and I finally got Koudelka and finished it so I might as well play Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 since I've forgotten the story again!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Have to play all of my favourite games all over again after getting new hard drive for my PS3. Currently playing Shadows of the Damned and God of War III.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Let me know on steam if you're up for playing Terreria some time, I bought it a few weeks ago and have barely touched it.

Would love to, seem to be having issues actually personally setting up a server though, but yeah, if I can get it to work, I'd love to play.

---

Been playing the hell out of LoL and good god I'm in love with Vlad.

aka958

Don't trust people
Only since a couple days ago, so I'm by no means great, been rolling Vlad a lot and I'm having a fun time though.

Summoner name's Mr Kuja.
Would've been Mr Credo but it was taken. D:

Doesn't matter if it has just been a few days. o.o
I'm rusty now that I'm playing HoN more. But teamplay is awesome. =O

Vlad... I used to have him as my main just because Blood Transfusion was so funny to spam and harass with. However teammates started to go ape since I ks'd alot. I just attack any enemy when given the chance. Stealing kills isn't what I have in mind. D:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Doesn't matter if it has just been a few days. o.o
I'm rusty now that I'm playing HoN more. But teamplay is awesome. =O

Vlad... I used to have him as my main just because Blood Transfusion was so funny to spam and harass with. However teammates started to go ape since I ks'd alot. I just attack any enemy when given the chance. Stealing kills isn't what I have in mind. D:

Well I've got a few friends that play too, enough friends to make up an entire team over voice chat, we seem to be finding ourselves a man down fairly often though. Me and one of my friends are fairly low leveled since, you know, just started playing, my other 3 friends have level 30s but rolled alts so we don't get matched against people way beyond our skill level.

Basically, if you don't mind playing with a group who...Well, our max is about level 7 I think, or if you don't mind rolling an alt if you're pretty high up, then you're welcome to join us. Kill stealing isn't really a problem with us, we rage but we do it jokingly, all that really matters with us is that you're contributing to the team effort, pushing when the rest of the team pushes etc, that kind of thing, everything else is pretty much fair game, if you get the last hit on someone that one of us was taking on, then we're not gonna rage. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Well I've got a few friends that play too, enough friends to make up an entire team over voice chat, we seem to be finding ourselves a man down fairly often though. Me and one of my friends are fairly low leveled since, you know, just started playing, my other 3 friends have level 30s but rolled alts so we don't get matched against people way beyond our skill level.

Basically, if you don't mind playing with a group who...Well, our max is about level 7 I think, or if you don't mind rolling an alt if you're pretty high up, then you're welcome to join us. Kill stealing isn't really a problem with us, we rage but we do it jokingly, all that really matters with us is that you're contributing to the team effort, pushing when the rest of the team pushes etc, that kind of thing, everything else is pretty much fair game, if you get the last hit on someone that one of us was taking on, then we're not gonna rage. :p

I'm 30. ;_;
Damn all my good stuff is in there. <.<

I don't mind playing with beginners. I've done it constantly with a few, they are quite damn good now though.

But yeah, I do teamplay. I can't always get there in time though because I'm so focused on my lane at times I forget to look at the minimap once in a while. ._.
Funnier to play with a team than stranger. Hate that I've got no friends in HoN. ;_;
___

On topic: Gonna play HoN. Played too much Super Mario Galaxy. <.<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm 30. ;_;
Damn all my good stuff is in there. <.<

I don't mind playing with beginners. I've done it constantly with a few, they are quite damn good now though.

But yeah, I do teamplay. I can't always get there in time though because I'm so focused on my lane at times I forget to look at the minimap once in a while. ._.
Funnier to play with a team than stranger. Hate that I've got no friends in HoN. ;_;
___

On topic: Gonna play HoN. Played too much Super Mario Galaxy. <.<

Well you'll fit in perfectly then, it's fair enough if you're too caught up in your own lane, it happens, but it's good to know you do team play, you'll fit right in. ^^

---

OT: Might go play some LoL now actually.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Currently (let's) playing The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. Listening to the final boss's theme right now, actually... "The Engineer's Epic".

Top Bottom