• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, TimeShift and Gears of War 2.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Would be Lost Odyssey if I had my 360 still, but I am playing FFXII and FFII PSP version Souls of rebirth or something like that.

Keaton

Premium
I'm not, I'm modding my PSP/upgrading the firmware ¬_¬;;

Also installing a battery indicator so that I can see the percent rather than a useless series of bars ^^

Gunslinger55

Lately, I've been playing Bioshock. Really good game, though I don't think its as great as a lot of folks make it out to be. I'm also playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and been having a lot of fun with that. As soon as I wrap those two up, I'm gonna get to work on Valkyria Chronicles.

aka958

Don't trust people
Final Fantasy V
Super Metroid
Castlevania: SOTN (my no equip challenge!)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (XBOX arcade version and that A.I is so damn cheaty)
Fallout 3 (i've made a fourth character!)

aka958;159307 said:
Tried Final fantasy 4 but i couldn't even get to that cave in the desert >.<

well that cave is hell hard and u cant use ur metallic equipment u need to use only wood equipment :wacko: which is extremely troublesome and weak

aka958

Don't trust people
you get metal equipment alrady at the beginning? i just got that girl with me and now im stuck and grinding in the desert for no apparent reason

aka958;159309 said:
you get metal equipment alrady at the beginning? i just got that girl with me and now im stuck and grinding in the desert for no apparent reason

lol ur still very very far from the cave magnes in that desert u need to head to a cave which is found north west its like inside a mountain

about cave magnes u cant use any metallic equipment and if u do u have stop status automatically put on u and since all the weapons of cecil so far are metallic u need to buy all wooden equipment which is a pain in the @ss because its so weak

Top Bottom