• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finishing up new game + of Arkham Knight. Going to either hop over to Witcher 3 or some variation of Fable when its done before starting Arkham Origins over and working my way through the Arkham series again.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Steins Gate on the PS VITA. Man the characters are so funny, and the plot is awesome..

Can't wait for the pseudo-sequel Steins Gate 0.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was about to start Rule of Rose but my PS3 is been really loud so I think I'll be cleaning it first and then playing tonight.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day.

It's a fun little side scrolling game. Like a mixture of Sonic and Megaman. The story is hilarious and awesome since it's written by Suda 51. It also comes with 4 anime films on the disc, a bargain if you ask me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day.

It's a fun little side scrolling game. Like a mixture of Sonic and Megaman. The story is hilarious and awesome since it's written by Suda 51. It also comes with 4 anime films on the disc, a bargain if you ask me.
Too bad it's digital only state side. Did you buy the Japanese version?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Too bad it's digital only state side. Did you buy the Japanese version?
Uh no? I got the European release which is a physical disc. No dub though, only Eng subs,

Interesting that it's digital in the USA.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Nuff said : MGR Revengeance ( PC version) :

11953199_1024168137623438_8157282097719866361_n.jpg

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
wait so your telling me in Payday 2 i can play as Jacket from Hotline Miami and work together with John Wick to brake Hoxton from the first game out of prison?
WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO PLAY THIS!

i'm also going to replay Arkham Asylum but this time on PC
maybe by the time i beat City they will have final fixed Arkham Knight

Top Bottom