• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star.
It's free in Windows 8 store. If you like Sims/Constructor type games (and Star Wars), give it a try :3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I'm playing Batman Arkham:Origins. So far I don't like it as much as City, but I'm finding it enjoyable.

damn i was hoping that it would be better then city lol loved batman arkham city made that game look soooooooo dumb when it came to gameplay and the medal challenges dont even get me started lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finally got around to getting back to some online gaming on BF4, havent played anything online since BF3 some time last year.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*BUMPETY BUMP*
~Plz, don't let this thread die!!!~

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate, Soul Calibur 2 HD online Demo, Fable Heroes, Zuma's Revenge, Diablo III, and a few others.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Battlefield 4 to make the most of the double XP, hoping they extend it due to issues with the DLC and servers however.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I'm still playing Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances! It's such a fun MMO strategy game! :D

I'm also playing Smurfs Village and Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time on an iPad!

And I am really addicted over Minecraft! I love the new biomes Mojang added! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Batman: Arkham Origins. Played it a little on the day it came out, enjoyed it, but haven't touched it since. Figured I need to play it more, since nothing else is appealing, atm.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Finally got back to Soul Calibur IV (after a year). I'm just now playing it for achievements and not so much the game (as I had already completed it on the old, RROD 360).

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Front Mission 3. I find myself touching my PSX all of a sudden and realize how much I miss a lot of these games. Next I'm playing Bloody Roar 2.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Been playing Metal Gear Rising, and pretty much enjoy parts of it, except the tacked on stealth and that totally annoying final boss, which I could not defeat.... well I'll try that again tomorrow!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Bought a Wii U last week with New Super Mario Bros U, so i've been playing that :smile:

I've also been playing Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds :D

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I bought Persona 3 on PSN. First time I've ever played a Persona game and I really like it so far. It's turning out to be one of my favorites.

Top Bottom