• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Now playing a new playthrough of ff12 (I gots the zodiac spear! Yaaaay :D) And now trying out FF13 which yet again isn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. So far I'm quite enjoying it.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I just played an hour of the Walking Dead after getting it in the Steam sale, even though it was only $7 I still wish I could get my money back, that game is a massive f**king bore, I can't believe people consider it a great game.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Been playing Dragons Dogma (normal version), Dark Souls, the DMC series (for inspiration) , Mark of the Ninja and a few other XBLA titles.
Oh and Dragon Nest with a buddy of mine.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Persona 4 for the PS2.. FINALLY. Still thinking P3 is better... :p

Finally got an Expansion Pak, so Majora's Mask too :3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've got a few games to try out DMC4 (another copy for the 360 which will stay downstairs so I'll make an effort to play it), Tomb Raider Underworld (a game that I had a few achievements for on my old 360), Lego Star Wars: The complete saga, Ultimate Marvel V Capcom 3 and Anarchy Reigns Limited Edition.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've got a few games to try out DMC4 (another copy for the 360 which will stay downstairs so I'll make an effort to play it), Tomb Raider Underworld (a game that I had a few achievements for on my old 360), Lego Star Wars: The complete saga, Ultimate Marvel V Capcom 3 and Anarchy Reigns Limited Edition.

DMC4 didn't work, Disc error... so I've been playing LSW

Top Bottom