• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Wouldn't that be like 15 minutes into the game? Drinking excluded.

My records, drinking included, are:

Sonic's story: Kingdom Valley's Mach Speed Section (Crisis City racked up most of the drinking though)
Shadow's story: Got bored. Gave up.
Silver's story: What? Are you crazy? I know full well what will happen, i'd end up going to to a hospital as soon as Dusty Desert rolled around.

**** those ****ty billiard sections.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fable II. Trying to play the series in order, but the first one won't play on my 360 very well, so.... =(
*huglz* Good luck! :3

Btw, did you know you can download the original Fable from Live? It's 800points. I can't help but wonder if it would have the same problems playing on a console as the disc version does...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....

Btw, did you know you can download the original Fable from Live? It's 800points. I can't help but wonder if it would have the same problems playing on a console as the disc version does...

Ooo, is it the Lost Chapter's version? I might get that since I only borrowed the first game years ago. I would imagine it would play better since they converted it for d/l. I know a few original xbox games have trouble when played on 360. The original Fable worked ok on my old 360.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

You're welcome. =)
Yeah, I did, but...yeah. :S *wants the Lost Chapter version* I've only finished TLC once, so...I might just try and play it again on my com. *might get it just to try*

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
So since I can play expert right handed I've decided to turn on lefty flip and train up that side to at least medium/hard standard... All I can say is this is guna take a loooong time.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Still playing Nier, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Persona 4 Golden. I'm also trying to get all of the Wrong Ends in Corpse Party Book of Shadows before I move on to the final chapter.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Still playing Nier, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Persona 4 Golden. I'm also trying to get all of the Wrong Ends in Corpse Party Book of Shadows before I move on to the final chapter.
How is Corpse Party Book of Shadows? I enjoyed the first one.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
How is Corpse Party Book of Shadows? I enjoyed the first one.

Its different to the first one, gameplay wise. Its now a full on Visual Novel instead of an RPG horror adventure. It still features gruesome deaths and the creepy atmosphere from the first. It doesn't have a set story like the last one, its more about the characters; and gives back story to the ones who got little screen time in the original. The characters from the first return, but its more like a 'what if' scenario with them.

I'd recommend it if you enjoyed the story and characters of the original. But it features more reading and less gameplay.

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
...Metal Gear Rising.
S'Kinda making me wanna play MGS4. But I'm too much of a coward to play it. Can't sneak around at all, and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn door even if it was in front of me either, so there goes head shots. >>;;

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Its different to the first one, gameplay wise. Its now a full on Visual Novel instead of an RPG horror adventure. It still features gruesome deaths and the creepy atmosphere from the first. It doesn't have a set story like the last one, its more about the characters; and gives back story to the ones who got little screen time in the original. The characters from the first return, but its more like a 'what if' scenario with them.

I'd recommend it if you enjoyed the story and characters of the original. But it features more reading and less gameplay.
I see, might give it a go then. Thanks.

Ontopic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS~

Top Bottom