• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We're gonna interview Tim Phillipps (DmC Dante voice actor) - submit your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Some actors take interest in that sort of thing, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post a question about it. 'Sides, it's not like it's gonna get picked for use in the interview anyway.
Fair enough.

2. If you had the choice of getting your @$$ whooped by any of the characters (besides Dante), who would it be?
No body wants to get their ass whopped by Dante, that sh!t'd hurt! I'd pick Kat 'cause she looks like she his like a girl, I'm surprised she managed to kill any one so I figure she'd be the safest one to get his by.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
1. Did you know what DMC was to begin with?
2. Were you a fan of it?
3. Did you like the NT concept of Dante
4. Which Dante do you like? The Old one or the on you played?
5. Would you like to have your Dante and old Dante to team up and kick demon butt?

ZeroLove

lol. Not as a general fan, no. I don't have much of an interest in younger guys, though.

Well, he's 23, soon to be 24 years old. ^^
Oddly enough, he doesn't have a Wikipedia site and his IMDB info is scarce to say the least, but he does appear in the "Once upon a time" wikia since he has been guesting that show and that's where it said he was born February 16, 1989. ^^

EllDawn

Well, he's 23, soon to be 24 years old. ^^
Oddly enough, he doesn't have a Wikipedia site and his IMDB info is scarce to say the least, but he does appear in the "Once upon a time" wikia since he has been guesting that show and that's where it said he was born February 16, 1989. ^^
I saw him in Once Upon a Time. I got kind of annoyed that he didn't get much time on camera.

Think anyone will actually transfer that info to his IMDB page?

8BitHero

Scrub
Everything I can think of has already been said so eh. I think it'll be a good turn out with what people have asked.

Edit:
I have one
Err...Do you like porridge?

Runawayshrew32

Friendly neighborhood DMC/DmC fan
What was your biggest inspiration for the direction your acting took, the expressions and mannerisms mostly?
And what is your personal views on the character as you portrayed him, if you could give some insight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom