• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We're gonna interview Tim Phillipps (DmC Dante voice actor) - submit your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
If you could compare your part as Dante to The other Voice actors of Dante ( Drew Coombs, Reuben Langdon, and Matthew Kaminsky

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
If he knows of the old Dante from DMC4, which one does he prefer?

And was it hard for him to hide his accent when voice acting for Dante?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i just got one..... when the wig feel on dantes head and he took it off saying not in a million years.... did anything cross your mind oh like im a dead man :p:troll:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i dont know if this has been asked before but would he be willing to reprise his role for a movie or tv show adaptation?

second part of the question is would he be ok with not being called back to voice dante again for a game or movie etc?

Nelo The Great

I feel as if you've done an absolutely fantastic job of voicing Dante, not only because you sound like the original, but you also bring a certain unidentifiable element to his voice. if there is a new instalment of DmC or even DMC (the original series) would you be happy to take on the role of Dante again, or would you pass it on to someone else?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, he's 23, soon to be 24 years old. ^^
Oddly enough, he doesn't have a Wikipedia site and his IMDB info is scarce to say the least, but he does appear in the "Once upon a time" wikia since he has been guesting that show and that's where it said he was born February 16, 1989. ^^
YOU CAN'T B FCKN SERIOUS!!! FEB. 16? BULLS#!T!!

I share a birthday with Dante's voice actor... bullocks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's not an issue it's a shock... though I must say I was more pleasantly suprised when I found out that Levar Burton was also sharing my birthday than shoked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom