• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well...where are you guys from?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Happy to hear that and enjoy your new life. I have been in UK for 2 years and now in India.
But seriously its trend to go in other country at our side( talking about India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh) :p Dont get me wrong just my thoughts.

no its quite all right.and its true its a trend on our side to move to different countries we have been at it for ages :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm going to NZ in February! Please tell me it’s as lovely as the internets tell me it is! I'm going to be a geek and go to Hobbiton too. It’s going to be my first time renting a car abroad since you dive on the right side of the road… By right I mean left…

Oh, saying that, when I got to NZ, i have a stop off in Hong Kong so I get to see a little bit of your contry too Optimus! :)

Ooo, VB the pastry on that pasty looks de-lish!
Aaaah, cool! if you are in the Wellington region, give me a shout on the forum. I have a spare room and I can give you a tour of the area

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm originally from San Diego, California (though I've spent quite a bit of time in my childhood in Arkansas) but now I live in Arizona (US), about an hour outside of Phoenix. Someone get me out of here. But for some reason a lot of people online think I'm from the UK. :S

*pokes Claire* One day I shall visit you...and bring you lots of cookies.

Optimus Crime

I'm originally from San Diego, California (though I've spent quite a bit of time in my childhood in Arkansas) but now I live in Arizona (US), about an hour outside of Phoenix. Someone get me out of here. But for some reason a lot of people online think I'm from the UK. :S

Seems I've seen a guy called Jeff Dunham talked about the weather in Arizona in a show. It seemed to be hot like hell in summer.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

And we will go have coffee and cake at every cafe in the city and do silly fun things like cutting the cue for the waterslides and flying through the woods like Eddie Sparkle boy ^_^

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Aaaah, cool! if you are in the Wellington region, give me a shout on the forum. I have a spare room and I can give you a tour of the area

I start my journey in Wellington! ^^ I’ll be arriving in Auckland, getting a plane down to Wellington (for some mad reason it was £300 cheaper than getting a plane straight to Wellington) I’ll be in Wellington from Feb 22nd-27th. I don’t really know what to do in that area, only thing I got planned so far is to go to the Carter Observatory on the Saturday since they do the night showing. Hope I get to see a Blue Telephone box in space :D

Top Bottom