• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well...where are you guys from?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I want crumpets now!

Well, I'm from Wales which is in the UK. Wish I lived somewhere else though like New Zealnd or Canada or Norway or, well anywhere but here. Even North Wales or Scotland looks nicer than where I live :confused:

Optimus Crime

Fantasy stuff, mainly. I posted some of it here: http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/lexys-art.7475/
(Mostly fan projects, like the Beowulf or the Okami that I do in my own time). A lot of the freelance work I do I can't show here because of the NDAs.

You're realy realy brilliant... You know, you can read or see some Chinese myths. This could be a great source of inspiration. Such as Chinese dragons. In China, dragon is a kind of very powerful creature which brings rain to rise the crops and also good luck to people. Sometimes they even punish bad guys who eascape from law. They're also very good and different looking from western dragons.

Optimus Crime

I want crumpets now!

Well, I'm from Wales which is in the UK. Wish I lived somewhere else though like New Zealnd or Canada or Norway or, well anywhere but here. Even North Wales or Scottland looks nicer than where I live :confused:

I think I've learned something about your home from our English education books when I was in high school... And of course I've already forgotten it all...

Optimus Crime

Stereotypical english ones that we apparently all eat while waving to the Queen in a morning as we all know her personally and see her all the time allegedly.

Though whoever made that Tea should be ashamed as it looks like dishwater.

The cookies look so delicious but the tea looks like coffee... People here alse like tea but in a very different way. We like tea to be neat( am I using this word right? I mean no sugar or milk). And also, the dictionary says that the word crumpet can also be understand as pretty girls...(Yeah that's realy why I ask you that question before XD)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I think I've learned something about your home from our English education books when I was in high school... And of course I've already forgotten it all...

It probably just mentioned coal and slate.. that's about all we got.

YAY! I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

And your both from England! For shame! How dare you not live up to the sterotype! :p

Do you like Cornish Pasties? *runs and hides*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Where :p
I luffs Cornish Pasties... I could eat one right nao...

*gives VB loads of Cornish pasties* Totally random: Do you have Corn beef Pasties there? I really thought they existed in every Greggs in the UK but when I went to Manchester they said they don't so them there. It was like being in another country! Oh wait.. I was.. :/

They have them in every other place I’ve been to in the UK! Silly Manchester doesn't know what it's missing!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*gives VB loads of Cornish pasties* Totally random: Do you have Corn beef Pasties there? I really thought they existed in every Greggs in the UK but when I went to Manchester they said they don't so them there. It was like being in another country! Oh wait.. I was.. :/

They have them in every other place I’ve been to in the UK! Silly Manchester doesn't know what it's missing!

PASTIES :p

Hmmm... I... don't think so... *chats to mum*
Apparently there are Corn Beef Pasties and she has eaten one (I don't like Corn beef so i wouldn't go near one), but i've never seen one... plus i haven't seen a Greggs in Cornwall.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You're realy realy brilliant... You know, you can read or see some Chinese myths. This could be a great source of inspiration. Such as Chinese dragons. In China, dragon is a kind of very powerful creature which brings rain to rise the crops and also good luck to people. Sometimes they even punish bad guys who eascape from law. They're also very good and different looking from western dragons.

Thank you. I am still a learner though, with a long way to go. . .

I do love Chinese 'long/lung', I have one for luck on my shelf. ;) I have drawn them in the past, playing with the mystic pearl, and I do plan to make one at some point, definitely. I have a book of Taoist stories that features them quite a few times, I think.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Random question and sorry it's a little off topic, but what's in a Cornish Pasty? :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Random question and sorry it's a little off topic, but what's in a Cornish Pasty? :/
Isnt it like a cornish pie?
I'm from beyond down under. Below the butt of the world. Where they have flightless birds that hop about, and king kong used to hide out, and the hobbits roam about the fern trees, and where it's every boys dream to become an All Black, with no racial connotations whatsoever. (New Zealand)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Steak-Pasty.jpg

*drools* cornish pasty *says through drool*

Top Bottom