• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well...where are you guys from?

Optimus Crime

See I'm a new comer. This is the first time I came here. I've replied many threads and yet none of them have been answerd, then I realized that it maybe not 8 PM from where you guys are... So...Where are you guys from? I'm from China, the most important thing you should know about me is that my English sucks.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Wrong section.

You should have posted this kind of topic in the introduction part of the forum.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I thought it's gonna be in the introduction part...

Well that depends on you. ;)

Usually the first post of a member is done on the Introduction Section as you very well point out. However from the title of the thread I got the feeling that you are interested more in hearing where everyone's from, while also taking the time to introduce yourself in the same post. If you mean to only introduce yourself I shall move it. If not we'll leave it here.

Your choice:D

Optimus Crime

Well that depends on you. ;)

Usually the first post of a member is done on the Introduction Section as you very well point out. However from the title of the thread I got the feeling that you are interested more in hearing where everyone's from, while also taking the time to introduce yourself in the same post. If you mean to only introduce yourself I shall move it. If not we'll leave it here.

Your choice:D

keep it here would be OK. THX, dude:cool:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm from... Eng... Eng.... nope can't say it...Cornwall (that's 'in' England, well not it, beside)... in the south west...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Eastern United States. I'd like to add that from what I've read your english (spelling AND grammar) are very good.
If you hadn't said anything I would have thought it one of your first languages.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nooooooo! Actually, i assume with my reaction, I'm the only one who likes winter and this weather...

I dont mind the snow and such to make it feel like Christmas etc but rain, dull and cloudy weather which is just miserable is just depressing. Especially when working 6 days a week at the moment 6am to 5pm I never get to see daylight.

Virago

Not listening.
I'm from (and currently live in) Florida, USA. I love opening the doors and windows to let the ocean breeze flow through in the middle of December...

Optimus Crime

Eastern United States. I'd like to add that from what I've read your english (spelling AND grammar) are very good.
If you hadn't said anything I would have thought it one of your first languages.

Thx. But I even had to look up the dictionary to know how to say "look up the dictionary"... I just don't speak English very much, so sometimes I may say something or some words inappropriate without even realizing. Please tell me when that happens.

So most of you guys are from the UK or the US... Interesting, because for now I'm realy into something from these 2 countries. First of all, I'm a big fan of Harry Potter books. About the movies... I like the actors only. And recently I'm realy into a show called The IT Crowd. It's a shame that I heard they'll cut it off. And I think the American fellas can tell what recently I like the most from my ID. Yeah, the TRANSFORMERS. And the thing I love the most of the US is FRIENDS. I wish I can have some friends here.

I've been a huge fan of DMC for about 5 years. And I'm in charge of the largest DMC forum in China. DMC3 is the first of the series I loved and also the most highly speaked of between Chinese DMC fans. But I have to admit that I play DMC1 more than 3, and Ninja Gaiden2 even more...

So...

DO YOU GUYS REALY HATE COLD WEATHER SO MUCH?

The land of Tea and Crumpets (apparently) known as England.

I just looked up the dictionary and ...what kind of crumpets do you mean?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DO YOU GUYS REALY HATE COLD WEATHER SO MUCH?

It's not cold weather that bothers me, it's day after day of rain and grey sky. A cold day with the sun in the sky is gorgeous. A year of rain and overcast skies like this one isn't.

Having said that, I do wish people would stop talking about the weather where I live. I go into the post office and the first thing said to me is "nice day, isn't it?" whether it's nice or horrible. I go to the deli and the waitress ALWAYS says something about the weather on cue whether its good or bad, and in the exact same tone of voice. I'm starting to wonder if people know how to talk about anything else D8

Top Bottom