• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weirdest thing to happen?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
What's the weirdest thing you've ever done or happened to you?
Well my parents thought I was a Satanist for having Devil May Cry all over my room.
And then I jumped out a two story window with a fairy suit on 0_o

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, thats weird

I was at the door to some Jehovah's witnesses and i got into a canvo with them, and i said i was a buddhist, they believed me. We started talking about religions and stuff, then about how wars are based on relgions, then i asked them a question they couldnt answer, then i told them something else and they were stumped. funny for me =]

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ Great!

Weird stuff? So much of it has happened to me, I don't know what's weirdest.:lol:

One quite funny incidence was when I was climbing a tree when I was younger, I stepped on a dead branch. My aunt and uncle were there, they said they would catch me when I fell. Guess what they did- they stepped out of the way as I fell!

(obviously it wasn't funny for me)

the weirdset thing happened to me was seven months ago at the final exam it was the last exam and then i graduat from college anyway i didn't study for that exam the day before becuse i just bought DMC3 and i played it until one hour before the exam start. when i looked at the time i screamed and ran around in a crazy way and then i changed my cloths and wear the colleges uniform and went to college i arrived 15 min before the exam starts. when i entered the class i remembered that i didn't study but it was to late for me to retreat so i took the exam.while i was reading the questions i began to sing Calling To The Night by Natasha Farrow and everyone around me began to look at me becuse i was singing very loud. so the doctor came to me and put his hand on my shoulder. i simply looked at him and said hi there and returned to sing. the weirdest thing is that i was the only one who got the full grade in that exam

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
black monster;116336 said:
the weirdset thing happened to me was seven months ago at the final exam it was the last exam and then i graduat from college anyway i didn't study for that exam the day before becuse i just bought DMC3 and i played it until one hour before the exam start. when i looked at the time i screamed and ran around in a crazy way and then i changed my cloths and wear the colleges uniform and went to college i arrived 15 min before the exam starts. when i entered the class i remembered that i didn't study but it was to late for me to retreat so i took the exam.while i was reading the questions i began to sing Calling To The Night by Natasha Farrow and everyone around me began to look at me becuse i was singing very loud. so the doctor came to me and put his hand on my shoulder. i simply looked at him and said hi there and returned to sing. the weirdest thing is that i was the only one who got the full grade in that exam

I wonder why!:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Most of my weird stuff has been whilst under the influence...and therefore rather hazy...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't recall anything weird about my life... Oh, apart from my Angelic wings and a monkey who follows me around :lol:

Koemi

half-breed
Got a list - you guys can decide which one's the weirdest.

- was riding a bike to school while listening to radio on a headset; a car almost ran into me but i turned in-time so my front tire was only 1 inch away from the car's front tire. I stared squarely at the kid (~19-21?) then continued my biking, whereas he's looking as pale as a ghost and stayed for at least 5 sec.

- when i was in college i found life wasn't challenging enough so I did all these: duo majors in biology and chemistry with physics as minor, took piano lessons each semester and spent at least 3 hours a day practicing, enroll in honor's program, worked 18 hours a week, played ps2 for about 4-6 hrs a day, did a concurrent BS/MS in chemistry in 4 1/2 yrs (supposingly 5 years) with a total of 215 credits and 3.75 GPA.

- like pizza, cheese (all kind) and yogurt a lot (most chinese cannot withstand any sort of milk product)

- what's those beds with 2 deck called? anyway, I was on the top deck when i was living in dorms - that's about 6 ft above ground. one night i rolled sideways and fell down from my bed. have you seen how a cat can flip itself and land on its four legs? that's exactly how i did - flipped, and landed on my four "legs" =]

- my parents both have straight hair before i was born. i am the only one in both families that have curly hair - not anymore: my parents began to have curly hairs too after they had me.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
LordOfDarkness;116353 said:
I can't recall anything weird about my life... Oh, apart from my Angelic wings and a monkey who follows me around :lol:

i have a monkey that follows me around too, execpet i have black gothic wings....jk jk
u were kidding right?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish67;116402 said:
i have a monkey that follows me around too, execpet i have black gothic wings....jk jk
u were kidding right?

No :lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Koemi;116396 said:
- was riding a bike to school while listening to radio on a headset; a car almost ran into me but i turned in-time so my front tire was only 1 inch away from the car's front tire. I stared squarely at the kid (~19-21?) then continued my biking, whereas he's looking as pale as a ghost and stayed for at least 5 sec.
Holy ****, I would have had a heart attack! Good thing you didn't get hurt.

The only thing that comes to mind is a weird coincidence. I was watching the Silent Hill movie with my sister late at night (you know, horror stuff blah blah) and there was a scene where the main character was about to scream. At the same time my upstairs neighbors started screaming really loud like they were dying or something.

That scared the bejesus out of me. I started thinking that maybe the monsters from the movie were real and came out to eat them (hey, it was late and I was dead sleepy). I later found out that they had screamed because their football team was winning... >_<

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well i had a uncomfortable expiernce rather than werid.
some religous people came and talked about family life and how god loves all families and poor them didnt know my dad died the day before and i had to tell them that.... so they came back a day later with a bible and rtold me a could keep it as god would "heal" my issues ..... werid stuff

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ and insensitive too, IMO....but that's another issue.

I've had that thing where you are awake but you can't open your eyes or move your body or say anything...actually that's more frightening than weird...

Janny

Dines with dementia
Angel;116453 said:
I've had that thing where you are awake but you can't open your eyes or move your body or say anything...actually that's more frightening than weird...
I guess you've experienced sleep paralysis. From what I hear it's pretty terrifying, so I hope you haven't experienced it too many times... I think it's treatable with pills or something.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Is that what it's called? I've had it a few times before and it's really really scary. You're trying so hard to open your eyes but it's like nothing responds to your brain and you lie there wondering if you'll ever wake up...

Haven't had it in a long time but when I have it freaks the hell out of me...

another weired story happened after five months from graduating from high school i went to collegee to regiester and choose a course which i will be studying in the rest days i spent in college so when i entered the college i began to think about john dalton i don't know why i am thinking about that person. anyway i entered registered and left the college and i am still thinking about him.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Aside from the voice in my head guiding me towards World Domination? No, nothing strange in my life at all...

*Coughs inconspicuously*

ManOfMayhem

I had a day where everything that happened to me was not a dream but it seemed like I was acting it out. I thought it was real until my darn sister woke me up. IT WAZ A DREAM DUH!! Lol :p

Top Bottom