• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weirdest thing to happen?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Janny;116408 said:
The only thing that comes to mind is a weird coincidence. I was watching the Silent Hill movie with my sister late at night (you know, horror stuff blah blah) and there was a scene where the main character was about to scream. At the same time my upstairs neighbors started screaming really loud like they were dying or something.

That scared the bejesus out of me. I started thinking that maybe the monsters from the movie were real and came out to eat them (hey, it was late and I was dead sleepy). I later found out that they had screamed because their football team was winning... >_<

:lol: I've done that plenty of times before! :D:D and Silent Hill is dead scary anyway :lol:

I did this mad thing once when I thought I was sharing a bedroom full of vombies. It was like they were actually in there. My dad put our pet snake in my room, and we had to keep the light on in the tank to stop her from dying (you know, snakes are cod blooded) so I used to see the light go out, then come back on again like someone had gona past it.

That was so weird and scary......:wacko:

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Weird things huh? Well, when my mum was pregnant with me, she had loads of Pepsi and marmite, so when I was born, I had black skin for 3 days. And shoulder length black hair for some reason....

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^^^

Whoa

Weirdest thing that happened to me was having an anxiety attack (i think) in my sleep. I was shivering, totally scared but couldnt wake up and had no idea why. Luckily my bf at the time was in the bed, thought I was cold and held me till I stopped shaking. That freaked me out.

I experience a lot of deja vu and often can predict occurances. eg "she'll now cough and then turn the tv on" (happens) Thats kinda scary.

Koemi

half-breed
^ oh I had that too: one night I had a dream that my hospitalized mother would be discharged and dad's signing paperworks; I called mom right away (I woke up from the dream), and she said she's waiting for the physician's decision. Next day, dad emailed me saying mom could go home the next day.

had some smaller once (like, thought the phone rang so I went picking it up. It rang the moment I picked it up). wonder if others have similar experience too. :cool:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
If having sexual fantisies about animated pixel video game men is wierd than count me into this topic. XD
Angel;116453 said:
^ and insensitive too, IMO....but that's another issue.

I've had that thing where you are awake but you can't open your eyes or move your body or say anything...actually that's more frightening than weird...
OMG!!! I hate it when that happends. Although I don't find it scary...anymore. If you try hard enough you CAN auctually "wake up" fully and move, just make sure you don't lie right back down cuz it'll happen again.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Saix;116956 said:
^^^
I experience a lot of deja vu and often can predict occurances. eg "she'll now cough and then turn the tv on" (happens) Thats kinda scary.

u too huh?
i have it every month literally and it creeps me the **** out
also i have these really weird dreams where people i've seen r in and people i've never seen before but these dreams can literally be anything from just a walk in the park to a skating rink where u have to put burgers on the see through glass above the half-pipes it's reall creepy man and this crap happens to me all the time!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, I hear you there.

I have this weird thing where I always go to say something, and I'll hear what I'm about to say being said on the TV... *seriously* This happens all the time pretty much... It's really weird.

Top Bottom