• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

weird level dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgil [: (

dark lord of demons
last year i had a weird dream of a big boss that was a big purple blob dante and virgil were helping eachother to kill it and in the dream the blob didnt even attack if it was real this would be the easiest boss ever has anyone else had dreams like this tell me also tell me if im a freak with medical problems

i have a good sense of humor

Keaton

Premium
o_O

Sounds like DMC3, fighting Blob-Arkham at the end of the game - on Normal Difficulty he offers little resistance...maybe thats what you dreamed?

Welcome to the community btw ^^

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I had a dream where I was in the DMC 3 secret mission 11 except the needles where sharp colored pencils. I was doing jumps flips defeating the obstacles like it was cake, yum. And at the end I saw some of my friends and looked at me in surprise.

Pantera Queen

I've had many DMC dreams.

I remember one showed a flashback of Dante and Vergil as young kids. Eva was cooking dinner for them but Vergil was not home.He was outside being a rebellious child and it was up to Dante to stop him. Then it turned back to normal still it was a stange looking area as it was huge and kinda cave looking and Dante had different combos.

virgil [: (

dark lord of demons
i remember the fact that i was stuck on level 5 WHEN i dreamt this

p.s. i dont need help on that level i need help on level 8

Crimson

Epic Failure
i have lots of wierd dreams about dante and vergil lolz.
ocne i had a dream i was sitting in my room n dante ran in and said he was gunna adopt me lolz

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Yeah and I had a dream that I was Nero and I had to stop the opening of the Hell Gate under our city .. (kidding :D)
By the way, how do you remember that you've had such a dream a year ago? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom