• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons/moves/skills for DmC Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammosjuttu

i'm wondering whether r not dante should have interactions with his devil arms.?
like having the weapons talk to you during the game-play and give you hints or just badger dante over something.
could be interesting.

That would be fun; many of Dante's weapons were living things in DMC3, too. And Agni and Rudra especially were the talkative type --- though Dante ordered them to shut the hell up. D:
But somehow I don't see NT making talking weapons, that is if they are trying avoid absurdies and stay on "logical" path... but it's not possible to be all that realistic in DMC so pretty much whatever can happen. In any case, living weapons would be cool.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
that idea was inspired by how some funny lines happened with the characters talking to each other with only the dialogue being present during Enslaved's gameplay segments.

like monkey getting mad at pigsy for making the rhino boss wake up.

Kammosjuttu

that idea was inspired by how some funny lines happened with the characters talking to each other with only the dialogue being present during Enslaved's gameplay segments.

like monkey getting mad at pigsy for making the rhino boss wake up.

Aww, I've not played Enslaved, so I don't know those funny scenes... D: But I just got Heavenly Sword; kinda like testing what kind of games NT has made before, even if the new DmC wouldn't be anything like previous NT works. I gave it a try and even though I'm not advanced that much (too busy to actually play more than a little bit here and then after some time a little bit there... and so on) I can say that making that crap fly and try to aim it at something isn't my stong point. But the game's been good as far as I've played it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Aww, I've not played Enslaved, so I don't know those funny scenes... D: But I just got Heavenly Sword; kinda like testing what kind of games NT has made before, even if the new DmC wouldn't be anything like previous NT works. I gave it a try and even though I'm not advanced that much (too busy to actually play more than a little bit here and then after some time a little bit there... and so on) I can say that making that crap fly and try to aim it at something isn't my stong point. But the game's been good as far as I've played it.
if any thing enslaved is beautiful :)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
enslaved is one really awesome game good story awesome graphics but a lil repetitive combat but it dosent ruin the experience.alot of funny moments in the game especially when pigsy comes into play :D

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
enslaved is one really awesome game good story awesome graphics but a lil repetitive combat but it dosent ruin the experience.alot of funny moments in the game especially when pigsy comes into play :D
i have seen one of the pigsy moments, when monkey, trip, and pigsy are jammed up in an escape pod lol

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
whenever i get some extra money i'll definitely pick it up

back on topic: a move i think would be really neat would be kinda like a reverse stinger, dante would dash backwards and turn around with a horizontal slash

SonOfVergil

I'm pretty new to the 360, so I'll have to get my brother to do it. I never really had the money for a 360, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom