• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons/moves/skills for DmC Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammosjuttu

The DmC trailers show some weapons and moves, some familiar, some new. What are your wishes/assumptions about it, what weapons/moves/skills etc. Dante should have? It'd be interesting to hear.

I myself was thinking about it, that since Dante hasn't had a lot of weapons used by legs, maybe something like this would be fun to see (and no, don't mind my crappy sketching...):

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Dude, it may or may not be fun to see, but surely will be hella Funny. :D Imagine, he hits his own head and becomes amnesic,
Dante: Who am I? What am I doing with these.......uh ...uglies?
Demons: *shrieking and shrilling*
Dante: STFU! Didn't your mom ever teach you not to cry when your make-up goes wrong ! :D

And talking about the wishes/hopes about the movesets, I just wish that he retains all his fighting styles (Trickster etc.).

Kammosjuttu

Dude, it may or may not be fun to see, but surely will be hella Funny. :D Imagine, he hits his own head and becomes amnesic,
Dante: Who am I? What am I doing with these.......uh ...uglies?
Demons: *shrieking and shrilling*
Dante: STFU! Didn't your mom ever teach you not to cry when your make-up goes wrong ! :D

And talking about the wishes/hopes about the movesets, I just wish that he retains all his fighting styles (Trickster etc.).

Those lines you gave Dante... bwahaha! xD Damn funny, indeed.

And about the styles, while having separate styles was fun, I found myself many times frustrated that I had to choose between two choices though I would've wanted to have both. So if DmC will have all styles mashed up into the three forms, retaining all old moves, it would allow to use everything at the same time and would end up most likely to be fun and action filled.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i would like to see the body surf move from dmc3 make a return. it was so awesome riding around on enemies while shooting other enemies around you :] btw very nice sketch and weapon design, i would like to see this weapon in a dmc game :]

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
DUDE what are u talkin about nice sketching but the smile kinda made it wierd apart from that nice idea id love to se this weapon in DmC kinda reminds me of a move in pop the two thrones but without the metal balls.and yea it would be as funny as hell if he hit one on is head :D.seriously though nice sketch and idea ;)

FatDemon

These balls could work as a sort of Beowolf or something, I would like to see Dante goind B-boy on those demons :D. And btw, you had a REALLY good idea !

Kammosjuttu

DUDE what are u talkin about nice sketching but the smile kinda made it wierd apart from that nice idea id love to se this weapon in DmC kinda reminds me of a move in pop the two thrones but without the metal balls.and yea it would be as funny as hell if he hit one on is head :D.seriously though nice sketch and idea ;)

First I had made him not grin, but it looked like he had sprained his groin so at the end I replaced the mouth with something else, haha. It was a pencil sketch anyway, normally I always draw wih a black ballpointpen. And well yeah, maybe I don't think too highly of the sketch because I'm the worst drawer in my family, lol.

Kammosjuttu

Dante sure has some nice, big, swinging balls on that picture...

... I mean...

... Looks cool. ;P
However, they do look rather simple. Maybe add some demonic/angelic design to them.

Yeah, every time I wrote the word "balls" I was sure to receive this kind of comments, haha. xD Well, it's good to have fun.

In the textes beside the sketch I had mentioned the obvious lack of design and explained it by my laziness; this picture was more like to give the idea than design the weapon to the final stage.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sure would be fun to play with Dante and his balls =)

Your sketch is great but I find that weapon funny.
It just doesn't match the style and atmosphere of the game.
If they make that weapon DLC would be nice.

Kammosjuttu

Your sketch is great but I find that weapon funny.
It just doesn't match the style and atmosphere of the game.
If they make that weapon DLC would be nice.

Hehe, I guess it all comes out how it's representated... a sword is better than a stick, but your prototype might look like a stick instead of a proper blade. xD But you're right on about it, that it isn't something that's seen in DMC series before, thus not sitting in right away. While using it Dante might end up looking like some Tekken character spamming all possible moves performed by legs.

Kammosjuttu

All the talk about balls and chains made me think that what if Dante had a flail as a weapon? We've seen nunchaku before, so it would be rather close to that, but still something new.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, my two favorite weapons (sword and scythe) are already represented, so I don't know. I'd like to see a kusari-gama, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom