• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wait..no DANTE X KYRIE?

megarose

Let me add there's:
VergilxDante
CredoxDante
Wesker(RES)xDante
Lara CroftxDante
...the list goes ons!

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Aren't they like ten years apart? Unless it's DmC Dante we're talking...in which case, HELL YES, I ship that like you wouldn't believe.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Simple, cause DMC, cause it does have a bit of an anime feel to it, attracts all the Yaoi fangirls.
As for Dante x Kyrie? I don't see it.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
Because dante is a 30 - 40 something year old man(?) Also Dante is Neros uncle... There are much better characters to ship Dante with anyway.

Viper

Premium
Kyrie is not very popular compared to others, so that affects how much you'll see her with anyone, but I've seen fanart of those two in bed, and there was a fanfic by elixds where Kyrie asked Dante to give her some experience in bed.
I also faintly recall there being a VergilxKyrie fanfic, though with that I'm only sure I haven't read it further than summary.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
this whole thread
644.png
625.jpg

all of you are shipping garbage
e46.gif

I'm joking
but honestly for the life of me I never understood shipping

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I dont think a lot of people like her enough to ship her with anyone else but nero or I think she might not be the kind of girl Dante would go for (to me)

tweese

All ships are good ships if done well. :thumbsup:
Yes, I agree. I don't like this ship but I liked the fanfic I read and how it was written, that I made an art for it. I don't usually draw fanarts dedicated to fics unless I'm truly inspired by it.

Top Bottom