• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vote Obama !!!!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Please all the the americans users ....... vote for Obama ..... please........ that jonh mc cain and sarah palin are bad news...... and sarah palin is crazy......

VOTE OBAMA

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Protip: You NEVER tell people who to vote for. That's THEIR choice. No matter who they vote for, it's not yours to make. :]

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ do u really want a crazy vice pres and a old president .... or a young president that wont go to war for no reasons ........ obama is the way forward......

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Both McCain and Obama suck...
And I'm very sick of seeing "Vote for Obama, Its time to change." popups..
I never see "Vote for Mccain" popups... :)

Stop telling people who to vote for, Besides your not american, AND your to young to vote...

This thread is useless because your not gonna change ANYONES minds...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
ELECTORAL COLLEGES MAKE THE VOTE OF WHO THEY WANT! NOT THE POPULARE! That makes me so mad. >:|

It was so discouraging. That's exactly how Bush got re-elected again back 2004. He didn't win the popular vote, but the Electoral College voted him and that's exactly how he got back in office. Geez, louis.

Also, Omenminator, I never said who I was voting for. :] Still you can't tell others how to pick and choose. We have a choice of a man dying in office from a heart attack or a man who will have people lined up to take a shot at assassinating him. I'm not pleased with either choice to be honest.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Chill lax guys, it's not like omeminator is pressuring us with harsh words or something. He's basically just saying he wants Obama in office, of course he's not gonna change anyone's mind, but there's no need for some of guys to attack em.

I've seen more annoying people that really do make you feel like they are trying to force you. I just came back from voting at City Hall with my mom. When we were at the library there were people saying vote McCain blah blah he's against abortion, blah blah abortion is bad. And all this other crap about prolife. Yeah so screw all the other stuff McCain is about, as long as women you don't even know don't have the right to do what they want with their bodies it's all good. >_> Gimme a break.

Then we got this guy who came up to us and asked us vote for his mom or something. So yeah, a topic like this doesn't bother me at all. Unlike someone in your face saying, "VOTE FOR THIS VOTE FOR THAT!!!" Here if I don't want to see or hear it, I can simply *Click* bye bye. Inless they were topics like that all over the place and/or out of control.

Anyways, I was too late to registar and I just wanted to tag along with my mom to see what it was like. I helped her vote because she wasn't sure how to work the computer XD. (It did have a rather odd configuration.) She knew who she wanted to vote for of course I just kinda did it for her. XD

ELECTORAL COLLEGES MAKE THE VOTE OF WHO THEY WANT! NOT THE POPULARE! That makes me so mad. >
That's also another reason I didn't bother to register.

ice_princess_d

omenminator;136664 said:
Please all the the americans users ....... vote for Obama ..... please........ that jonh mc cain and sarah palin are bad news...... and sarah palin is crazy......

VOTE OBAMA

how would u know this damien?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Like I have said in the past. I'm not old enough to vote, and I'm not American anyway :lol: But I'd vote for Obama if I could.

Top Bottom