• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vote now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Probably just a minor glitch if the button still functions alright as the 'Post Now' one.

Karapaz

Vote now

Dont give up on the board or the podcast -
I just atched the CS episode and anjoyed it - I thought your video was nice and clear, and a good representation of what I imagine the ride is like
I wasnt sure how to vote here, however - maybe the vote is over and not possible now that youve posted CS.
Id personally like to see the walk down main street - it would be nice to experience. Im assuming it is with just ambient sound, no narration?

Sparda™

Re: Vote now

Karapaz;176754 said:
I just atched the CS episode and anjoyed it - I thought your video was nice and clear, and a good representation of what I imagine the ride is like
I wasnt sure how to vote here, however - maybe the vote is over and not possible now that youve posted CS.
Id personally like to see the walk down main street - it would be nice to experience. Im assuming it is with just ambient sound, no narration?

WTF? o_O.........

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
^my thoughts exaclty.....

anyway, back on topic, ive never had this happen to me. but then again, i dont edit posts regularly :p probably just a glitch. Or the entire server screwing up AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!! o_O

Pantera Queen

Re: Vote now

Karapaz;176754 said:

Spam much....o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom