• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Osaka

trollololol
lol at Dante. 3's a crowd, dur! I found the fact that Vergil wears socks amusing for some strange reason. :p

Also, I want plushie of both of them. =3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I assumed that Vergil wore socks... i have no idea really :p

I want a plushie of Vergil... i wouldn't want one of me though :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Very nice. I love Vergil's face in the first one.
I made a Lee Chaolan Plushie thing for my friend by buying a Zidane (from FF9) and adding stuff to him/modernising him. I covered the yellow hair with grey and stuff. I'll see if I can find a picture to show how it's easy to make your very own Vergil! :D

Osaka

trollololol
Looking for plushies - why don't they look super cute?
danteufo.jpg

dantevers2ufo.jpg

dantevers3ufo.jpg

^ Looking weird o_0;

dante_plush_by_etherealnectar-d31hyfa.jpg

^ What the hell? lol :eek:

vergilufo.jpg

vergil_by_geek_on-d33adhi.jpg

^Why so serious? :p

Vergil_Nero_Plushies_by_lostgirl19.jpg

^ How feminine does Nero look here? :eek:

spardaufo.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@ Osaka - I can't see a load of those images - is it just me?
I can't find a pic of the Lee I made - must be somewhere, I'll keep looking?! Here is a pic of the Kazuya my friend made for me - isn't he fabulous! :D
kazplush1.jpg

Osaka

trollololol
^ Hey, that's good!
You can't see 'em? Are they just coming up as
? Try right clicking and then view image.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I honestly thought i posted thanks in this thread... but.. i didn't... sorry, thanks for the comments
http://fav.me/d3copnz
Just to show you I'm not a 'one trick pony' with the whole Nite, Vergil and other obsessed stuff, i've posted this.
The pics were taken on a trip to the Cornish coast in October of last year. Something which doesn't happen very often.
(On a side note, does anyone know how to 'embed' pics?)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
VB's future plans.
1. Buy a Male shop mannequin.
2. Repair (if need to), Paint eyes blue... ideally, make it look more realistic.
3. Find and buy a 'white' spiky wig
4. Buy a Devil May Cry 3 Vergil Cosplay costume (the whole thing, inc. Boots).
5. Dress said Mannequin with said wig and Vergil costume.
6. Buy either Yamato replica, or give him one of my katana's.
7. When finished, stand in corner (or put him in bed... whatever).
8. Use for hugs and general Vergil Obsessiveness

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Mum and I were doing a bit of gardening today. Mother was hacking daffodils and putting them into a bag.
She stopped when she noticed something moving...

Albert.png

I rescued him (don't worry, i do know they don't have genders, he just looked like a he) and named him Albert (as in Wesker :p)

I didn't keep him, i released him back into the wild.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Awwwwwwww. X3 Sorry, VB, but that is just too cute. I hope Albert lives a long, long life. ^^ Where did you rescue him? *curious**hasn't seen a stick bug in years*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Mum was chopping some daffodils and putting the off cuts into a plastic bag. She called me over when she saw him crawling around on one of the leaves.
I pulled him out and he spent half an hour crawling over my hands :p
I knew I shouldn't have named him. I haven't seen him today, i suppose he's crawled off and is okay. I hope he has a long life too.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Awwww! I'm sure I'm not meant to think a slugde demon should be cute, but I think he's adorable! I like his (I'm saying 'his' it could be 'hers' lol) purple-ness.

Is that some game your working on?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^ Awwww! I'm sure I'm not meant to think a slugde demon should be cute, but I think he's adorable! I like his (I'm saying 'his' it could be 'hers' lol) purple-ness.

Is that some game your working on?

I think (wait, it does look male) he looks cute too.

Yeah, i did have an idea for a Nite-runner game, but the whole things been put on hold. I'm doubting my ablilities to make it.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
If you enjoy trying to make it, then you'll get there in the end. it sounds like a nice project. Actually do you have any new fic? I've been a bit crap at keeping up with things recently....?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm in the midst of writing another Nite-runner fic... but, i can't really describe it without involving MAJOR SPOILERS.

The only stories that I have are on the site where that sludge demon is posted.
Nite-Runner, The Child, a night in loveplanet, and innocence, but i think everyone has read them. :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
EVERYTHINGVEEBEE.png

VeeBee in a nutshell.
From the Top row: coat of arms, hello kitty, Nite runner, sonic the hedgehog, my football team's badge (truro city), a ginger kitteh, sonic and enterprise-d sillouhette.
A picture Ebony made for my blog.
A nelo sig vergil avi that I made
Bottom: a symbol from Star Trek the next generation and two stamps of the crystal maze.

Top Bottom